|Date Posted||June 30, 2020|
Calumet Specialty Products partners, L.P. is a leading independent producer of high-quality, specialty hydrocarbon products. Our product lines include both naphthenic and paraffinic oils, aliphatic solvents, synthetic lubricants, asphalt, fuels, white mineral oils, waxes, petroleum and hydrocarbon gels. Calumet Specialty Products Partners, L.P. has one of the most diverse specialty hydrocarbon capabilities in the world.
Want to learn more? Go to www.calumetspecialty.com to learn all about our amazing line of products.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
- Act as the SAP business process solution and configuration expert for one or more SAP modules.
- Perform requirements gathering, analysis, planning, configuration, testing, implementation, configuration, design, documentation, training, and support of
SAP solutions and related interfaces.
- Drive innovation of tools, processes, and solutions in own sphere of influence.
- Provide estimates on specific features within a project.
- Conducting Blueprint workshops.
- Create and deliver various pieces of analysis and requirement gathering documentation, including the SAP
Blueprint, elements of the Design documentation, configuration documents, test
cases, SAP Process Documents, and SAP Training Documents.
- Perform modeling, business process mapping, and creation of use cases and process flows.
- Interact with Calumet internal business partners to explain business needs and share SAP module knowledge.
- Facilitate requirements gathering workshops, design sessions, and meetings with peers and clients.
- Act as primary point of contact for communicating changes and user relevant information to stakeholders.
- Work with the business areas (internal Calumet clients) to understand their business requirements, formulate and evaluate alternative solutions that streamline
business processes, and provide critical insight into the feasibility and benefits of proposed SAP solutions and projects.
- Provide system-relevant information during requirements gathering in order to ensure that requirements are framed in a manner that enables a solution to be formulated and tested in accordance with the business need and SAP best practices.
- Work with internal business partners to analyze a problem, think creatively, and offer a variety of solution options after consulting and securing buy-in for those solutions
with the SAP team.
- Advise and collaborate with other SAP team members to design and validate the chosen solution and ensure compatibility and minimal impact across different process areas, modules, interfaces, and outputs.
- Establish SAP master data settings.
- Perform unit testing of any configuration performed.
- Maintain the system so that the design is low maintenance, scalable, and meets the business requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Business Computer Information Systems, or a related field of study and eight (8) years of experience in SAP Material Management, Supply Chain Management, IS-Oil, or Sales and Distribution in the Oil and Gas Industry.
- Experience must include:
- Eight (8) years with SAP business systems analysis, configuration, and support.
- Six (6) years with Leading or coordinating SAP projects; Software development lifecycle methodologies and development processes;
- And SAP system implementation.
- Three (3) years with ASAP Methodology.
- Two (2) years with Software applications used to document system design, gather, and maintain requirements;
- Including Microsoft Project, Word, and Excel;
- And Visio;
- And Requirements management tools: Service now, HP QC/ALM.
- One (1) year with ABAP development and SAP Basis function.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.