|Published||July 29, 2023|
Job Title: SAP Integration Lead
About CodeForce 360
Making a career choice is amongst the most critical choices one can make, and it's important for the choice to be calculated with factors such as a company's run of success since its inception and more. But, when you come across a company that has reputation proven with nothing but an illustrious run of success since the day it began, you don't need to think of anything else. That's precisely what some of our employees and prospective employees think when they came across CodeForce 360.
SAP Integration Lead
Key Function: To provide SAP Integration (CPI + ABAP) Solutions to clients
- To work as a Senior Integration Architecture/Technical Coordinator on S4HANA Transformation programs.
- Analysis of business requirements.
- Design and implementation of Integration solutions.
- Identify integration and development issues and provide solutions to these issues.
- Coach and develop skills within a project team.
- Work effectively in mixed client and consultancy teams.
- SAP Integration Architect/Tech Lead (CPI + ABAP), who specifically wants to grow in enterprise and cloud integration.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work under own initiative and under tight time pressures - planning, prioritizing, and
controlling own workload.
- Precise approach to project management and procedures.
- Ability to assert own ideas to business and within business senior management.
- Is able to give strong coaching and feedback where needed to team members.
- Can contribute to a mixed workshop process.
- Detailed knowledge of business requirements and solutions in their focus area.
- Mobilise and motivate a project team.
- Ability to organize and coordinate diverse groups in complex situations.
- Broad content experience across multiple lines of business.
- Manages design workshops on multiple areas of expertise.
- Command the respect and confidence of other Solution Leads
- Ability to develop methods and tools and contribute to Solution Team strategy.
- Able to effectively manage a team of consultants.
- Can take ownership of sub-plans for specific processes and can plan own time to ensure project milestones are met.
- Able to take an issue, then plan and deliver a solution using own initiative, with little guidance.
- Identifies and escalates issues and risks within the project structure.
- Can build strong relationships with consultants within the project.
- Able to receive feedback/coaching on performance from other members of the team positively.
- Have a strong understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- 10+ years of experience in SAP integration and ABAP, worked on both implementation and support projects.
- Hand-on experience in SAP PI/PO and Integration Suite including Groovy, XSLT, and JAVA.
- Good understanding and hands-on experience with ABAP (CDS Views, ODATA, iDoc, ALE, and Workbench)
- Experience with Salesforce, C4C, Concur and Ariba integrations.
- Worked on A2A, B2B and B2G Integration scenarios.
- Experienced in BCM and 3PL Integrations.
- Experienced in Alerting and monitoring different SAP components.
- Experienced in SNOW, Smartsheet, and JIRA.
- Knowledge of ISA-M methodology, Interface assessment, Interface strategy, and Integration Governance.
- Extensive SAP implementation experience using the SAP Integration suite. Ability to design innovative solutions combining using SAP Cloud Platform elements.
- At least 2 S/4HANA implementation (Transformation) project
- Worked in Technical leadership roles in one or more programs.
- Strong client facing Consulting experience.
How to Apply
Job ID: JPC - 161520
For more information, please contact below:
Qualified individuals will be contacted for an interview