|Published||June 13, 2023|
Make a Difference in YOUR Career!
Our vision is both simple and ambitious: to put our drinks on every table.
We are the leading global independent beverage solutions provider. We serve a broad range of national and international retailers as well as Global, National and Emerging (GNE) brands. Our products are distributed worldwide from our production sites in Europe, North America, and Australia. Although our own branding may not appear on the labels of the beverages we produce, there is a good chance you are reading this while sipping one of our drinks.
Our ambition is to continually improve and its what keeps us at the top of our game. We are solutions-based. We are innovative. We seek out new challenges and conquer them. This is our company ethos, but its our peoples too: Refresco is at the cutting edge of a fast-moving industry because we have passionate people pushing the boundaries of whats best.
Stop and think: how would YOU put our drinks on every table?
The SAP Integration Functional Analyst (remote) will be responsible for the implementation and support of SAP integration projects for acquired businesses onto the Refresco global template design, inclusive of change management activities. This position will work closely with business partners and project management. Requires ability to quickly understand global template design in order to discover and define differences related to the implementation target. This position reports to the Director of Project Management within the Information Systems Project Management Office (PMO). The Information Systems Department has responsibility for Enterprise Applications, Master Data Management, IT spend and controls, and the PMO for Refresco NA.
- The following are essential duties and responsibilities for this position:
- Manage the life cycle of integration projects from discovery through hyper-care
- Configuration of SAP modules as required for global template design
- Interaction with business partners and third party vendors
- Interaction with project management communicating goals and risks to ensure deliverables are completed on time
- Document integration requirements/specifications, including development of change plans to address changes as a result of the global template.
- Develop and execute all integration test plans, inclusive of full regression testing to confirm continuity of business process and application controls
- Participate in cross-functional project teams, collaborating with technical and business teams; responsible for ensuring system and solution integrity
- Carryout all activities related to master data extraction, enhancement to conform with existing MDM standards, and load into SAP.
- Perform analysis and load of all open transactional items.
- Enhance, develop, and deliver all end-user training materials and sessions
- Support archival requirements of legacy systems
- Carryout all change management activities in accordance with the change management methodology, supported by the Change Manager
- Ability to travel up to 20%
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Information Systems, Business, Engineering, or similar discipline.
- 5+ years of experience integrating SAP systems
- 3+ years of experience in the manufacturing industry
- Expertise in design, delivery and support of more than one SAP module
- Extensive knowledge of integration points across SAP modules
- Experience with data analysis, data mapping, data modeling, ETL
- Comfortable operating in a dynamic, complex, and changing environment
- Ability to work independently, adapting as necessary in a change oriented culture, elevating conflicting priorities for clarification as they arise
- Strong technically though equally people-oriented
- Continuous learning attitude
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong desire to solve complex business problems through understanding of business processes, ERP structure, and system capabilities
- Ability to propose and evaluate solutions to satisfy business needs
- Strong team player who is able to work across multiple functions
- Highly organized and detail oriented; strong critical self-review skills
- Experience developing training curriculum and delivering content
- Ability to synthesize data and report/align on metrics
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills to identify root-cause of issues
- Experience with S4 and/or professional certification
- Experience participating in change management for an organization
- Exposure to the business functions of a manufacturing enterprise from a finance, accounting, or operations perspective
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office and Project
- Experience with large, automated integrated systems and maintenance
- Experience designing test scripts within automated testing tools (SAP Quality Center)
- Experience as a power user of SAPs BI tools such as BEx analyzer or similar
- Location This position is a fully, remote position.
A Career with Refresco
Refresco offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits, which include:
- Medical/dental/vision insurance?
- Life insurance?
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid holidays and vacation?
- Well-being benefits
- Discount programs
Join Refresco TODAY and enjoy a rewarding CAREER!