|Published||July 21, 2018|
SAP INTEGRATION ARCHITECT
SAP PI/PO Developer consulting support as follows:
- Provide project support within SAP PI/PO Developer working with:
- Single Stack Java System
- EDI with B2B Add-On component
- Banking interface development
- Java module/UDF development
- Provide backfill production support within SAP PI/PO Developer as needed.
• HCI/SCP experience
• AIF experience
- Develop POCs on SAP HCI/SCP platform, define standards/use cases/decision trees AND build foundational objects on HCI/SCP platform.
- Support daily operations and small integration projects using SAP Process Orchestration platform.
- Provides on-call support of production systems in support of technical processes and interfaces
- Understands, refines and complies with integration patterns, standards, guidelines, and best practices
- Implementing, configuring, enhancing and maintaining technical development and other aspects of SAP as well as the integration of other applications into the company’s SAP environment
- Coordinates with external SAP Hosting provider as needed
- Supports and maintains the related applications and infrastructure using best practices and continuous improvement methodologies as appropriate to the business
- Maintains current knowledge of industry trends and standards
- Builds and maintains a solid understanding of the application areas and the business areas they support
- A minimum of a Bachelors of Science Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or Information Systems is required.
- A minimum of 7 years of on-the-job experience with specific experience in all of the following: SAP development and integration; deep exposure to SAP modules, SQL/DB experience, proficiency in managing day to day operations using Process Orchestration tool.
- Technology requirements may include, but not limited to, ABAP, Java, and PI/PO technologies.
- Ability to effectively communicate with others, both written and verbal communication.
- Advanced reading and writing skills, with the ability to perform complex mathematical calculations.
- Minimum of 2 implementation in HCI/CPI.
- Experienced developing custom interfaces with SAP Cloud Integration (HCI) along with configuring standard content and user specific extensions for SAP package solutions.
- Integration experience with Cloud Solutions like CONCUR, ARIBA, HR Success Factors
- Experience with writing custom adapter modules in JAVA.
- Experience with B2B ADDON for EDI Interfaces Development and Support
- Experience in Convertor Modules, Mapping Templates, B2B UDF Library, Number Range Objects (Message Numbering), and B2B Archiving concepts
- Experience in NW BPM and BRM designing and maintenance.
- Proficient in current development and source code management tools (Git, Eclipse, WebUI)
- Proficient with Message Mapping, XML, XSLT, Java and Groovy