|Date Posted||June 7, 2019|
Our client will be hiring a Remote Instructional Designer who has 5+ years of SAP experience with a start date of Mid-July. This will be a 3-4 month contract with potential to extend/convert.
If qualified, please send your resume to Healea at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Reporting to the SAP Training Manager this position is responsible for the hands-on design and development of effective and engaging web-based instructional materials and e-learning courses. The SAP Instructional Designer will be tasked with performing SAP training material design and development work consistent with ADDIE Model principles and must be highly organized, detail-oriented, and meet aggressive deadlines.
This position supports the integrated business system requirements in Materials Management, Sales and Distribution, Financial Accounting and Controlling, and Production Planning for all locations globally.
- Develop multiple online training videos and e-learning courses with practice quizzes for our SAP end user community to help improve their productivity on the SAP System. (Using video editing, e-Learning development, and text-to-speech software).
- Work collaboratively with SAP Super Users and Subject Matter Experts to create course content, training materials, and assessments that meet specified learning objectives/goals; including Videos, E-learning Courses, PowerPoint Presentations, and Course Assessments
- Participate in content review, revision, and sign-off cycles.
- Ensure the instructional strategy that has been established for the organization is applied to on-line courses and training materials.
- Publish training materials on LMS.
- Provide application knowledge, methodology expertise, and/or industry knowledge.
- Deliver status reporting, issue identification, problem solving.
Skills, Education and Experience
- A minimum of total of 5 years’ experience with the following SAP Modules:
- Materials Management (MM)
- Sales and Distribution (SD)
- Financial Accounting & Controlling (FICO)
- Production Planning (PP)
- Fluent in Mandarin Chinese (Strongly preferred).
- Expert Level Experience with Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Passion for people.
- Strong self-motivation.
- Exceptional time management and prioritization skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability - the ability to quickly adjust to changing conditions and maintain a high-performance standard.
- Bachelor’s degree in technology or business strongly preferred. May consider relevant experience in lieu of degree.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178