|Published||September 1, 2018|
|Location||West Mifflin, PA|
This position is open as of 8/31/2018.
SAP Implementation Project Manager
What You Will Be Doing
- Responsible for the delivery of projects (financial and non financial business case) - change resource priorities to meet time, cost and quality outcomes if it is appropriate,
- Work with the other Service Delivery Managers based on the agreed OLAs to coordinate the planned activity and resource requirements across the Discovery, Analysis, Build, Deployment and Operations deployment phases,
- Executes the ERP Program delivery control framework,
- Prepare the baseline project management products, documentations,
- Create an integrated project schedule respecting the ERP Program roadmap,
- Execution in conformance to plans and the continuing update and adjustment of plans and execution to fit changing circumstances,
- Execute an effective project change (scope, time budget) management process that pro-actively identifies project changes and incorporates an appropriate impact analysis and approval for such changes,
- Creating and maintaining a monthly financial management process,
- Risk management,
- Project issue management,
- Project reporting,
- Managing decision making and communication process,
- Managing end client relationships.
What You Need for this Position
- Strong spoken and written English
- 10-12 years' experience in delivering complex ERP programmes and projects in geographically disperse environments,
- Full lifecycle ERP experience in an ERP manufacturing (multinational) environment with specific understanding of manufacturing, supply chain, shop floor, commercial and finance processes and operations, SAP HANA preferred.
- Resource planning, performance monitoring, conflict resolution and effective deployment,
- Budget Creation, monitoring and management - strong financial planning skills,
- Risk management identification, reporting and management,
- Issues management identification, reporting and management,
- Client engagement approaches and techniques,
- Plan creation, monitoring, updating, reporting and management,
- Travelling willingness: 50% within US.
Project Manager, SAP, HANA S/4, MSP, PRINCE2, Implementation
If you are a good fit for the SAP Implementation Project Manager position, and have a background that includes:
Project Manager, SAP, HANA S/4, MSP, PRINCE2, Implementation and you are interested in working the following job types:
Information Technology, Engineering, Professional Services
Within the following industries:
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.