|September 13, 2018
Intercompany integration has been deployed to allow for transactions between SAP and legacy legal entities, as well as SAP order transactions and sources of supply within the legal entity still using legacy systems. This SAP/legacy system integration is enabled using standard SAP iDocs (intermediate documents) with bidirectional interfaces between SAP and US legacy order management systems (broker with US plants on legacy systems); primarily for order create and acknowledgement transactions; secondary for advanced ship notification and invoicing transactions. These flows also require intercompany flash processing which allows the temporary flashing of inventory, between standard and virtual plants in SAP ECC, supporting replenishments and direct-to-customer transactions.Primary responsibility of this candidate is:
* providing support for the waves of SAP deployment for US intercompany operations. This includes analysis, process development, cleansing and reporting activities in support of master & transactional data readiness, and process efficiency.
* SOP / job aid documentation & preparation, training the intercompany team on the related processes & transactions
* creating metrics and leading indicators for intercompany processes are vital tasks of this role.
Secondary responsibility of this candidate is to provide:
o flash monitoring support required for cross company sales order solution. These orders support our direct-to-customer business. From the perspective of intercompany analysts, there is one order - the standard sales order (distribution channel 00) for the customer of legal entity A but with a delivering plant from ECC legal entity B. There is underlying technology to support this, including the automatic creation of a flash PO between the two entities at time of goods issue. Support we need is from PO creation to invoice creation.
o 5 years experience in SAP environment
o Degree in Operations, Supply Chain, Logistics, IT or IE
* An SAP professional with a track record in successful implementations of different SAP modules.
* Working knowledge of standard SAP Sales & Distribution (SD) and Materials Management (MM) processes. Most notably for MM - Procurement and Master Data modules. Would expect the candidate to be able to manage sales order, purchase order, delivery and invoice related transactions in SAP.
* Able to work at a hands-on level.
* Experience in delivering solutions that achieve both business requirements and a high level of user acceptance.
* Experience in full lifecycle implementations.
* Exceptional understanding of SAP Business Information Warehouse concepts to define reporting needs and develop proposals.
* Solid expertise in developing Business Process Documents, Training Documents and providing Training and Support for end users.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178