|Date Posted||September 17, 2021|
We currently have a contract opportunity for SAP IBP Solution Consultant to support a client engagement.
- Will be responsible for SAP IBP solution design and configuration (Supply).
- Qualified individuals will help to managed and led a team of 4-5 in an onsite-offshore model
- Conduct requirement analysis, design solutions, build solutions and manage to test
- Will be supported by offshore technical resources which will conduct 60-80% of build and unit tests work
- Own deliverables, adhere to client timelines, solve bottlenecks and execute tasks by working across multiple client teams
- A minimum of 2-3 recent experience with SAP IBP Solution Designing and a minimum of 6 years of experience in SAP.
- Extensive experience with end-to-end planning architecture from data extraction, planning in SAP IBP / APO, and publishing of data across SAP ECC, SAP APO, and SAP IBP.
- Knowledge of ECC PP and MM know-how relevant to supply chain planning. Understanding of ECC MM and PP module for planning purposes e.g. ability to design master data solutions (functional specifications) through ABAP and confirm acceptance through testing.
- PO DP and gATP past experience preferred with SAP IBP supply planning – time series and order-based hands-on knowledge.
- Integration knowledge/know-how between SAP ECC, SAP APO, and SAP IBP across CIF, CPI-DS, and SDI.