|Published||August 23, 2023|
Our objective is to provide clients with a unique business perspective on how to leverage SAP technology to improve their operations. This is rooted in EY's SAP service line capabilities (Supply Chain, FICO, BPC, Data & Analytics, Customer, Tech/Arch and SuccessFactors) that are focused on helping clients improve performance and increase productivity.
EY's Agile Business Transformation enabled by SAP technology can help organizations address challenges in the digital era. Our EY SAP collaborative approach focuses on more than technology alone. We take a comprehensive, business-first view to address strategy, customer value, user experiences, processes, technology and operational impacts in tandem.
Your key responsibilities
- Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and possess strong business acumen. Demonstrate ability to assimilate to new knowledge.
- Consistently deliver quality client services. Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
- Establish relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels
Skills and attributes for success
- On your typical engagement, you will work with the key stakeholders to understand their needs and advise on SAP system capabilities. You will initiate the requirement gathering, architect solutions, blueprinting, testing, complete the workflow and documentation, as well as the functional design of the solution. Liaise with the stakeholders and technical team to translate needs into business solutions and complete the configurations and/or integrations with SAP and non-SAP systems.
To qualify for the role you must have
- A bachelor's degree and at least 2 years of related work experience;
- At least 2 years of experience working with SAP IBP
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills
- Ability and comfort level researching client inquiries and emerging issues, including regulations, industry practices, and new technologies
- A willingness to travel to meet client needs; travel is estimated at 80%
Ideally, you'll also have
- Prior consulting industry experience or deep functional experience
- SAP Certification/s
- Experience with at least one full cycle implementation of your core module
What we look for
Knowledge of leading practices, benchmarking, peer company environments and prior consulting experience relevant to SAP and functional role
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.