|Published||November 17, 2022|
We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
IBP Principal Consultant Profile
* Application specific expert consulting (for a specific IBP application(s): creation prepare and discovery documention, Implementation based on the discovery documents, creation of test cases, test scheduling and execution, key user training, go live support, and post go live support)
* Support in escalated projects
* Performance of feasibility studies / solution reviews
* Support of pre-sales activities (license and consulting)
* Identifying and applying Integrated Service Delivery options
* Able to architect SCM solutions based on customer requirements
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
* Taking over responsibility from time to time as a sub project team lead
* Takes responsibility from time to time as team lead and supports respective line manager(s) in people development tasks
* Detailed planning of process implementation
* Define detailed blueprint for development requirements
* Industry /corporate process implementation across all related applications (SAP/non-SAP)
* Develop and Assure quality of process models
* Demonstrating expert knowledge of modeling standards and tools
* Familiar and experienced in all lifecycle phases of a standard project (Blueprint to Go live support)
* Familiar with AGILE / SCRUM process and Activate methodology.
* Acts as a coach or mentor to consulting colleagues.
* Experienced SCM IBP consultant with at least 7 years of module specific project experience with IBP and APO.
* A minimum of 4 full cycle implementations, with the ability to bring to a productive state at least one of the following IBP modules: SOP, Demand, Supply, Response, Inventory.
* Experience in APO PP/DS or S4 PP/DS
* Experience with the IBP planning tool in a productive environment
* Deep understanding of Chemical industry specific business processes having worked in the business planning environment
* Strong communicator at multiple levels of the organization with strong and clear verbal and written communications; an ability to conduct presales for listed modules and the ability to conduct appropriate level training for modules listed
* Must be willing to travel up to 50% as needed and be willing to travel globally as the situations arise
* Has performed several business cases and has managed challenging client situations
* Understands the AGILE project methodology and has experience in a project setting.
* Integration between IBP and S4 is desirable.
Team Lead Experience
* Acted as a team lead in more than 2 projects
* Acts as a coach or mentor for colleagues
* Clear demonstration of leadership in a highly charged team environment; be able to demonstrate this leadership at interview.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
* Minimum 4 year University level degree in Business, Supply Chain or Information Systems.
* English: Fluent
* Willingness to travel 40 to 60%
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP's culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone - regardless of background - feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Requisition ID: 356480 | Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services | Expected Travel: 0 - 50% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid
Requisition ID: 356480
Posted Date: Oct 20, 2022
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Expected Travel: 0 - 50%
Houston, TX, US, 77098
The key to SAP's success? Our people.
We grow. We lead. We innovate - together! We believe that the difference between success and failure is a great team. As colleagues, we support, challenge, and inspire one another every day. We're results-driven and ready to go the extra mile for our customers. We all work from different places dealing with different challenges and opportunities. But our goal is mutual. We build breakthroughs, together.
Driven by innovation? It's in our DNA.
At SAP, innovation is more than just developing top-notch software - it's creating technologies that open up new possibilities. As a cloud company we are future-proofing our customers' business and building systems that provide a foundation for growth and innovation. We know this doesn't happen by accident, so we provide a working environment that promotes free thinking, bold ideas, and collaboration. Of course, having the resources and expertise of a major global organization helps too.
Got ambitious goals? Achieve them - at SAP.
Stay relevant, agile, successful. SAP's robust portfolio of learning and development offerings helps you unlock your potential, stay ahead of technology and accelerates your career. At SAP, we want to make sure our employees are happy, healthy, fulfilled, challenged - and working towards their individual career goals.
Nearest Major Market: Houston
Job Segment: Pre-Sales, ERP, SAP, Supply Chain, Developer, Sales, Technology, Operations