|Date Posted||November 11, 2021|
SAP IBP - Analyst/ Developer - Specialty
BCforward is currently seeking a highly motivated Analyst/Developer - Specialty 3 in Remote
Title: SAP IBP Analyst/Developer - Specialty 3
Location: Remote/ Peoria, IL
Duration: 9 Months contract with possible extension
Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance.
Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
Coordinate software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure specifications are met.
Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan computer specifications and layouts, and peripheral equipment modifications.
Obtain and evaluate information on factors such as reporting formats required, costs, and security needs to determine hardware configuration.
Consult with customers about software system design and maintenance.
Confer with systems analysts, engineers, programmers and others to design system and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
Basic mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, electronic equipment and computer hardware and software. Knowledge of design techniques and principles involved in production of drawings and models. Knowledge of niche computer software, such as Oracle, Csharp.net, Lawson, etc.
As SAP IBP Developer in Global Planning & Demand Management group, candidates will contribute to synchronizing the supply chain.
* These functions will be defined as enterprise-wide business processes centered on SAP SAP IBP platform.
* Leveraging a deep understanding of the core processes to ensure that the SAP Integrated Business Planning (IBP) is designed in an optimal fashion.
* Demonstrating functional and technical expertise in SAP Integrated Business Planning (IBP).
* Delivering best in class out of box capabilities through analysis, design and assisting development teams in alignment to business processes
* Interfacing with business partners, system integration leads, functional leads to fulfill needs.
* Collaborating with Process Owners on IBP Config alignment
* Developing solution utilizing IBP Modules (S&OP, Demand, Inventory Optimization)
* Collaborating with IBP Functional Lead on co-development efforts
*Flexibility to many Cat facilities within US once Covid restrictions lift. Not limited to Peoria, IL only
Technical Skills Required
Four or more years of relevant work experience.
* Experience in SAP Integrated Business Planning (IBP).
* One or more years of experience in full life cycles of project implementation.
* Experience in SAP-IBP S&OP, demand planning, supply planning and Inventory Planning with model configuration and planning.
* Experience with data replication between (IBP) including interfacing with CPI-DS.
* Experience with Excel and Web UI to perform the planning activities.
Soft Skills Required
* Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
BCforward began as an IT business solution and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solution's organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over the years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
"We must inform you that during the hiring process, we may ask for you to disclose and provide us with various categories of your personal information, including identifiers such as your name and address, professional information, commercial information, education information, and other related information. Please note that we will only use this information to facilitate and complete the recruiting process. This posting is not an offer of employment. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration."
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 146997 when responding to this ad.