|Published||October 4, 2023|
SAP Hybris Experience: 7+ years
•Experience with B2C Hybris accelerator implementing all modules of eCommerce (Product Information, Backoffice Product Content Management, Order Management, Pricing, and Promotions).
• Hands-on experience in configuring, installing, and using Hybris with strong functional knowledge of the E-Commerce domain.
•Proficient in Hybris foundational concepts with experience and knowledge of multichannel and multisite architecture, data modeling with Hybris, Data exchange, and integration.
• Exposure to various customizations which include Backoffice customizations and payment module customizations.
• Hands-on experience in Product Catalog/Search, Order/Checkout, Promotion/Marketing.
• Extensive experience in Hybris tools including Backoffice, Hybris Administration Console, and other cockpits.
• Knowledge of SOLR search engine and adaptive search using Facet Values and sorts. Experience in Solr customization preferred.
• Hands-on knowledge implementing Cron jobs, hot folder integrations, and other third-party services.
•Exposure to the latest versions of Hybris Commerce such as the rule engine, Promotion Engine, Product Cockpit, Back-office framework, and Smart Edit
•Accountable that deliverables meet requirements on NFRs like reliability, availability, manageability, performance, and security and compliance.
•Must have very good problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
•Possess good organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
• Must have a good understanding and working experience with Git and Bitbucket.
•Good to have knowledge of the latest version of Hybris like 2011, and 1905.
•Good to have knowledge of Spartacus (TypeScript, Angular, RxJS, and Ngrx (Reactive programming))
• Extensive implementation knowledge of Software Design Patterns & multi-threaded Asynchronous Programming Models.
• Experience with various code management and continuous integration tools: IntelliJ, Ant, Bamboo, Jenkins.
• Experience with complete application development lifecycle including requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, integration, testing, deployment, maintenance, and support.
• Experience in driving development using Agile/ Scrum processes. Ability to drive complex estimates that take one or more projects into account and to effectively communicate risks and dependencies to the client.
•Manage multiple tasks and projects in a very dynamic environment.
•Interfaces with system integrators and IT engineers on the customer side to ensure proper adherence to SDLC and platform integrity.
• Ensures software developed is held to high quality standards through code and design reviews thereby contributing to the technical quality of project deliverables.
•Communication of project issues in a timely manner with other Developers, Project Managers, QA, and other stakeholders.
• Tasks include analysis and design, writing Java code, performing unit testing, and participating in QA testing including troubleshooting performance problems, and implementing bug fixes.