|Published||May 1, 2022|
EchoStar Corporation (NASDAQ: SATS) is a premier global provider of satellite communication solutions. Headquartered in Englewood, Colo., and conducting business around the globe, EchoStar is a pioneer in communications technologies through its Hughes Network Systems and EchoStar Satellite Services business segments. For more information, visit echostar.com. Follow @EchoStar on Twitter.
Hughes has an exciting opportunity for a HR/Payroll Functional Analyst. This position will be located at our office in Gaithersburg, MD. Onsite work is on a hybrid schedule.
- Review and analyze existing IT solutions in support of HR and Payroll business processes for improvements and efficiencies,
- Develop new processes and solutions within existing production applications, and also evaluate and implement new business applications.
- Leverage SAP experience and knowledge to support best practices with proven understanding of process integration within the SAP landscape.
- Provide hands-on support for various business groups through problem solving, HR/Payroll configuration, functional documentation, testing, developing system documentation, and also training materials.
- Partner with other members of the applications support team and subject matter experts/functional analysts to drive process and systems improvements throughout the HR/Payroll organization
- Bachelors degree in information systems, computer science or related technical field
- 7-10 years of IT experience using SAP ECC Payroll and time experience including SAP configuration, implementation, and support in an ECC 6.0+ environment in the areas of SAP HR, Payroll, time management, benefits.
- Deep understanding of SAP Payroll schema, Time schema , time and attendance management.
- Deep understanding of SAP HR Payroll for the US, third party remittance and BSI Tax factory.
- Understand complex requirements and formulate solutions to support business needs.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills (reading, writing, and spoken)
Will be eligible for discretionary bonus, with funding based on company performance.
EchoStar is committed to offering a comprehensive and competitive benefits package. Our programs are designed to provide you with the ability to customize your benefits to best meet the needs of you and your family. Our philosophy for these programs is to support and encourage healthy living and wellness. Our benefits package covers it all–from healthcare savings plans to education assistance and more!
Financial: 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match; employee stock purchase plan; profit-sharing; company-paid life insurance, AD&D and disability
Work-Life Balance: Paid Time Off (PTO), company-paid holidays, health and wellness events, exercise and sports facilities (locations may vary)
Employee Incentives: Tuition reimbursement, employee referral program, year round employee events and community programs, discounts on Dish Network and HughesNet
Health: Medical, Dental, Vision, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Health Savings Account (HSA) with opportunities to earn employer contributions; Health Care, Dependent Care and Transportation Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
EchoStar and its Affiliated Companies are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law. U.S. Persons or those able to obtain and maintain U.S. government security clearances may be required for certain positions. EEO is the law.