|Date Posted||February 17, 2021|
This is a hands-on role and for experienced SAP HR configuration resource with excellent understanding of SAP Human Resource overall process including Core HR data, Benefits, Payroll / Tax configuration and integration of HR Employee Data to various SAP and Legacy systems
• Configuration changes and supporting day to day SAP HR support.
• Functional testing and documentation for PA/OM, Benefits and Payroll functionality is required.
• Write system documentation, including developer guides, design specifications, and topic papers
• Work with cross-functional teams to perform test activities and create test scripts based on business requirements
• 6+ years of experience supporting SAP HR configuration, testing and integration of employee and pay related data.
• Good understanding of different modules of SAP HR including Personnel Administration, Organization management, Payroll, Benefits and interfaces to external systems is necessary.
• Experience with at least two full lifecycle implementations of SAP HCM / Payroll projects.
• Mergers & Acquisitions project experience is plus
• Need experience with SAP Payroll process flow and the subsequent process including reporting and
• Must have knowledge of HR and FI integration and ABAP programming knowledge along with debugging of ABAP code if needed.
• Ability to translate business requirements into SAP functional and technical solutions
A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related field is required.
Office based with up to 20% travel by land or air is required. Subject to all weathers and varying road conditions. Occasional long hours, as well as nights and weekends as needed.
Job conditions require sitting, talking or hearing, making visual inspections, making precise hand and finger movements, perceiving color difference, and ability to operate and drive all assigned company vehicles at company standard insurance rates is essential, and valid State driver's license and proof of insurance required. Job conditions may require standing, walking, twisting, stooping, crouching, kneeling, reaching or grasping, lifting and/or carrying up to 25lbs.
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.