|Date Posted||September 8, 2020|
Nesco Resource is seeking an HRIS Administrator for a global manufacturing company in the Houston area.
This position will be remote due to the pandemic, until our client's offices re-open!
Duration: 1 year contract, potential for permanent hire
The HRIS Administrator will provide support for key HR processes including: SAP HR data processing, reporting, onboarding and separation process administration, I9 processing, leadership development programs (co-ops and interns) administration and other duties as required.
The HRIS Administrator will be responsible for:
- Analyzing HR requests and processing HR masterdata requests in SAP HCM modules & Successfactors systems with utmost accuracy.
- Prioritizing and processing daily requests based on Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Assisting HR users with day to day SAP processes and reporting.
- Creating, updating job aids and documentation of internal processes & procedures
- Be the SME and contact point for any system support required
- Experience in SAP HR modules such as Position Management, Personnel Administration, Organization Management , Time Management, Reporting & MM (SCM) modules including troubleshooting
- Processing and Onboarding candidates in Successfactors Onboarding platform.
- Various HR administrative duties; creating and maintaining personnel folders, managing the process of on boarding and off boarding employees. Entering purchasing requisitions & receipts.
- Bachelor's Degree required. Major in HR,Information systems or related is preferred.
- Prior experience working within SAP HR Administration is required; specifically within Position/Organizational/Time Management modules (PA/OM/TM).
- Strong attention-to-details and ability to process data with accuracy, precision and confidentiality following the processes/procedures guidelines.
- Experienced in working with Microsoft SharePoint, Excel (Expert) & Word (Expert).
- Ability to do vlookups, charts, aggregate date using pivot and PowerPivot, and other Excel analytical functions.
- Ability to communicate and articulate concepts clearly
- Requires high degree of independent judgment, commitment, motivation, and integrity.
- Flexible team player, positive personal and professional presence with a strong customer service approach.
- Experienced in prioritizing daily requests, process requests in a timely manner and meet deadlines in a rapidly changing work environment.
- Knowledge of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), Affirmative Action Planning (AAP), and other HR related compliance reporting a plus.
- Experience in Successfactors Onboarding is preferred.
Interested? Please email resume for immediate consideration to:
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.