|Published||July 18, 2018|
|Location||Kansas City, MO|
• Manage and coordinate day to day SAP testing activities at a project level including Unit Test, Integration Test, Parallel Test, Functional Test, Regression Test and User Acceptance Test.
• Coordinate SAP Setup of test environments and data.
• Evaluate system requirements to ensure they can be translated into both functional and non-functional tests. Understand the business future state including the existing software/system’s capabilities along with any interfacing systems and the planned enhancements being made to both.
• Design and write test strategies, test matrixes, test cases and UAT Test Scenarios to support the quality assurance activities throughout the software lifecycle. Identify and create data required to execute test cases.
• Execute test cases and steps and use HPE-ALM. Record any defects found along with supporting documentation and the steps to recreate the problem.
• Lead the software defect review meetings to provide prioritization and severity assessments of the defects. Manages the defect management process with the project team to tracks defect until resolution.
• Deliver testing estimates and daily testing progress reports to the test manager and project management team.
• Coordinate and facilitate the User Acceptance Test phase execution
• At least 5 Years of experience in manual testing in SAP-Based business applications.
• Has participated in Regression, Integration and User Acceptance testing of SAP HCM Core implementations.
• Strong understanding of SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central.
• Broad understanding of the SAP platform.
• Experience in HPE ALM or similar Test Management Tools.
• Experience with Software Development Life Cycle for waterfall, iterative, agile and/or SAP ASAP project methodologies.
• Flexibility and ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines.
• Excellent analytical and prioritization skills.
• Attention to detail and the ability to master new applications and technologies quickly.
• Excellent communication skills (written, verbal).
• Proven track record in working collaboratively in a team.
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and fast paced software release cycle.
• ISTQB, ASQ or other related Foundation Level Software Testing Certification is a plus
• Experience on HPE Unified Functional Testing (UFT) & HPE Load Runner a plus.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 844-463-6178.