|Date Posted||September 23, 2020|
Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates human resources processes and user needs for SAP Human Capital Management (HCM) for the various business units. Works with all phases of SAP enterprise applications, with emphasis on SAP HCM. Analyzes and configure individual modules; executes software integration testing, architects internal and external interfaces, and creates technical documentation. Provides on-call support including nights and weekends as needed. Performs duties in a safe, efficient manner and in compliance with all applicable rules and safety procedures. Performs duties in a safe, efficient manner and in compliance with all applicable rules and safety procedures.
Responsibilities and Specific Duties
- Prepares high-quality documentation of scope requirements and objectives in both written and graphical format.
- Develops system configuration and workflow designs for highly complex systems.
- Reviews, analyzes and evaluates highly complex SAP functional processes to ensure business and user needs are met.
- Performs data retrievals utilizing common SAP data extraction tools such as ad hoc query, report painter and SAP tables.
- Performs data updates utilizing tools such as SAP LSMW and EpiUse Data Sync Manager (DSM).
- Leads integrated system testing efforts and troubleshoots system issues, as required.
- Builds and manages effective partnerships with business units and IT groups.
- Develops training materials and conducts training classes as needed.
- Prepare and deliver in a timely manner, well organized and informative presentations of work for management.
- Promotes safety awareness and follows safety procedures in an effort to reduce or eliminate accidents.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Years & Experience Required
Minimum of six (6) years’ experience in relevant process analysis. Advanced experience with standard office software, diagramming software, processes and tools such as SAP Personnel Administration (PA), SAP Personnel Time Management (PT), SAP Organization Management (OM), HR Infotypes, SAP ABAP, LSMW and SAP ad hoc Query.
Knowledge & Skills Required
Must be able to apply advanced technical understanding to complex technical solutions. Strong knowledge of project management best practices. Excellent customer service and organizational skills. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to quantify and communicate impact of new technology to the business units; and to facilitate the presentation of ideas and recommendations. Advanced knowledge in SQL scripting, stored procedures, and SAP ABAP. Experience with supporting SAP Payroll, SAP ESS / MSS modules will be a plus.