|Published||July 10, 2018|
The Baer Group is looking for an SAP HCM Solution Architect for a long-term project in Atlanta, GA
Title: SAP HCM Solution Architect
Location: South Atlanta, GA
Duration: 6 months+ (CTH scenario possible)
Work Week: 5 days, on-site
Rate: $Market, All-Inclusive of expenses (local resources needed or those willing to relocate)
The SAP HR Solutions Architect will provide leadership, direction and strategy between HR and IT working through the management of the SAP/SuccessFactors HCM environment. This role will work to identify and implement business processes and SAP technical solutions to create value and capabilities within HR and other Corporate Functions, with specific focus on Core HR systems such as Personnel Administration, Organizational Management, Benefits, Payroll, Time Management and Learning. Talent, ESS/MSS, Social and Reporting / Analytics.
The architect must possess proven experience with SAP’s HR modules, as well as technical experience across the landscape, including middleware, SSO, ETL, mobile and interface tools. Depending on size of requirement, architect may execute the changes or lead other members of the team through the solution. Resource will play a key role in setting/approving solution design, defining monitoring and alerts, and active in cutover/deployment events. The result of these efforts will be the maximization of return on investment and minimization of development/implementation time without sacrificing quality.
This position will balance annual objectives to successfully deliver new capabilities aligned with business priorities. This position will also work with cross-divisional leaders to develop long-term capability roadmaps aligned to Strategic Growth Plans. Must possess strong written, verbal and inter-personal skills and have the ability to interact with all levels within the organization and across all divisions.
- 7+ years working experience in SAP HR, covering most/all of the SAP HR SAP/ SuccessFactors modules
- Understanding of different methods of SAP integration (ALE/IDOC, enterprise services, MFT, PI) required.
- Strong understanding of HANA Cloud Platform, PI, Fiori, SSO, and ETL, in addition to SAP standard ABAP workbench.
- Dell Boomi experience strongly preferred but not required.
- Experience in SAP SF – Employee Central, ESS/MSS, Recruiting, Onboarding, LMS, Talent.
- Experience with SAP HCM modules - Personnel Administration, Organizational Management, Benefits, Payroll, Time Management.
- Experience with all aspects of SAP HR projects from business analysis, architectures, system analysis and design through development, testing, implementation and production support.
- Knowledge of information technology and information security policies, procedures and regulations.
- Ability to design data interface, data migration, and data reconciliation procedures.
- Required to work independently as well as collaboratively with teams; handle multiple tasks; demonstrate business acumen while meeting aggressive timelines with minimal supervision.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills required.
- Experience in high-volume data and complex processing, (batch and real-time) both on premise and cloud environments required.
- Problem solving, conflict resolution and negotiation skills are required.
- Proven track record of identifying, formulating and delivering effective solution architecture designs, alternatives and assessments for complex enterprise systems.
- Experience working in a hybrid landscape (SAP and SFSF)
- Experience in outsourcing Payroll (globally) Gross to Net.
- Ability to evaluate time from external clocks
- Bachelor’s degree or 10 or more years of related work experience or equivalent combination of experience, education and/or training required.
- Master’s degree preferred in disciplines such as Software Engineering, Computer Science, Finance or
Preferred: Resources that are already local to the Atlanta area and are interested in a Contract-to-Hire scenario
The Baer Group, an award-winning ERP staffing and consulting firm, has a solid track record of finding and providing the right candidates for each distinctly different staffing assignment. With its deep experience in enterprise applications from SAP and Oracle including ERP, Business Analytics and Cloud solutions plus extensive industry coverage, The Baer Group knows that ERP is a solution where generalists are not nearly as effective as specialists.
Today, The Baer Group has in excess of 150 consultants deployed in client projects. Over 85% are subsequently redeployed by clients. Better yet, over 90% complete all engagements assigned. You can trust our ability to successfully deliver on every engagement.