|Date Posted||September 29, 2020|
Flynn Restaurant Group (FRG) was started in 1999 as the owner and operator of eight Applebee's in Washington State.
Since then the company has grown at over 20% a year, added two additional leading brands in Taco Bell and Panera, and has become the largest restaurant franchise and one of the 50 largest foodservice companies in the United States.
Today, through its three wholly-owned subsidiaries, Apple American Group, Bell American, and Pan American, FRG owns and operates over 470 Applebee's, 270 Taco Bells, and 130 Panera cafes, representing $1.9 Billion in Sales and directly employing 40,000 people in 32 states.
Going forward the company plans to continue its aggressive growth by building and acquiring additional restaurants as well as opportunistically expanding into other brands and businesses.
Flynn Restaurant Group Support Center
Our mission at the Support Center is clear – we provide ever improving support and systems that enable FRG to be more effective and focus on running premier restaurants.
We value our 150+ employees and are committed to setting clear expectations, rewarding and appreciating their contributions and helping our employees reach their full potential.
We look for people to join our team who think beyond themselves and consider the overall business, that want to "Own it" and have the "Whatever it Takes" attitude!
SAP Center of Excellence
FRG rolled out SAP as its primary enterprise system in 2014 and is continuing to establish a strong internal Center of Excellence. The team represents a critical capability for the business and its growth strategy.
Beyond ongoing support and future enhancements, this internal team will be responsible for integrating future acquisitions and setting up new lines of business as the company continues to grow.
In addition, FRG is in the process of enhancing its ability to leverage data to better understand operations and enhance decision making. As such the company is in the process of rolling out Business Warehouse and Business Intelligence to rapidly expand reporting capabilities. The COE will play a critical role in this transformation and the move to a data driven organization.
As part of the SAP COE, the HCM Solutions Architect is responsible for the implementation, support, and maintenance of the SAP HCM module of SAP ECC 6.0 and Success Factors EC, and Success Factors P&G. This role will coordinate the quarterly SuccessFactors innovation cycle, including identifying new enhancements that would benefit the company. To accomplish these objectives the successful candidate would have knowledge of HRIS, SuccessFactors, and SAP HCM modules (OM/PA, Payroll, Time Management).
Essential responsibilities will include:
- Demonstrated experience with configuration in SAP OM PA.
- SuccessFactors Employee Central configuration and interfaces.
- Must have strong project management experience with large HCM portfolios managing HCM projects and maintenance tasks, which would include SAP SuccessFactors EC functional, SAP HCM modules (OM, PA), payroll, time management, business intelligence (or other) reporting, and acquisitions.
- Manage all SAP HCM related activities which would include the supervision of onsite, near shore, and offshore consultants via an AMS model for the SAP SuccessFactors footprint (EC and P&G), and Flynn's SAP HCM footprint.
- Great communication skills with business leaders and technical team members.
- Must have knowledge of HRIS, payroll systems, and interface experience.
- Demonstrated ability to understand HR functions, processes, and strategies linked to business goals as well as strong analytical problem solving skills in the HR function.
- Lead deployments and new implementations, including business process and system design, configuration, integration testing, user training, and post go-live support.
- Responsible for hands-on support, where required, of the existing solutions for the SAP HCM footprint (OM/PA, Payroll and Time Management) with special attention to business needs and training in usage of these tools.
- Work with the business to bridge the gap between understanding of requirements, functional specifications, testing, and delivery.
- Create functional specifications for ABAP Development team and other documentation to support IT governance standards; assist super-users in the creation of BPPs and training materials.
- Prepare test plans and scripts, and perform unit, integration and regression testing during projects; lead, coordinate and drive end-user testing.
- Collaborate with HR and Payroll leadership through road mapping sessions and design sessions to resolve problems or identify opportunities to optimize business process through effective use of technology and/or data management.
- Assist with special projects.
- Complete other duties as may be assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Qualified individuals must have a Bachelor's Degree in a related field with 7+ years IT experience.
- Must have experience in project management, PMP certification required.
- 7+ years hands-on functional/technical experience with HR systems, preferably in many of these SAP HCM modules:
- Organization hierarchy, reporting relationships
- Position Management
- Personnel transactions
- Human resources reporting
- ESS/MSS on SAP NW Portal
- Benefits Administration
- Time Management
- Minimum of two full life cycle implementation experience from blue print to go live.
- SAP SuccessFactors EC certification strongly preferred but not required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Experience working on lean project teams.
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work with all levels of management.
- Ability to take business requirements from concept to production.
- Proven ability to define user requirements and corresponding system specifications, accurate time estimates and creation of clear and concise documentation.
- Collaborate with partners effectively; experience working with on-site and remote resources.
Why Work for Flynn?
Flynn Restaurant Group offers a variety of benefits and perks to encourage and empower our employees. We are committed to helping each employee work and live to his or her fullest potential. We offer a variety of benefits and perks while working for us:
Medical / Dental Vision
Retirement and Savings Plan
Short and Long Term Disability
Basic Life Insurance
Voluntary Life Insurance
Paid Time Off
Flexible Work Schedules
Onsite Workout Facility
The Flynn Restaurant Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For a copy of Flynn Restaurant Group's Workplace Privacy Notice, please visit http://www.flynnrestaurantgroup.com/workplace-privacy-notice/.