|Published||September 5, 2023|
Our direct client is currently seeking a SAP HANA Studio Developer who will work with the data delivery team to develop, maintain, test, and debug software primarily in SAP HANA Studio.
Job ID: 1232444
Location: Irving, TX; Virtual, US (Hybrid, 1 day/week on-site if local - Flexible)
Duration: 1 year contract-to-hire (W2)
Schedule: 40 hours/week, Monday to Friday, Flexible hours
- Develop, maintain, test, and debug software to meet generally defined requirements in a Windows client/server environment utilizing SAP HANA Studio.
- Formulate and define system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding for the purpose of developing or modifying moderately complex information systems.
- Prepare detailed specifications from which programs will be written.
- Design, code, test, debug, document, and maintain programs.
- Handle the backlog of 40 projects, implying thousands of hours of data warehouse work.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field.
- At least 4 years’ experience in HANA modeling and development.
- Detailed knowledge of HANA performance bottlenecks (SQL Plans) and ability to provide optimization techniques.
- HANA integration skills, experience in HANA modelling and using HANA views for reporting.
- Minimum 4 projects implementation experience with SAP HANA Studio.
- Knowledge of ABAP (Advanced Business Application Programming) on HANA.
- Knowledge of data warehousing, data modelling and database concepts.
- Experience with SAP Business Objects.
- Familiarity with SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle, Progress, .NET technologies.
- Insurance/claims management domain knowledge.
Synectics serves an extremely diverse client base which represents an equally diverse range of industries and institutions. The technologies we support have always been responsive to this extremely broad spectrum. In order to fully engage with this continually changing commercial and technological landscape, our employees must draw on their own varying interests, skills and backgrounds. This insight, reflected in our daily practices, has always been our fundamental strength as a company, and it continues to serve us well in all our efforts.
Synectics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Healthcare Insurance: Synectics offers eligible employees and their dependents healthcare coverage through BlueCross BlueShield of Illinois. Eligibility begins on the 1st day of the calendar month following 60 days of continuous full time employment with Synectics. Premiums are subsidized by Synectics.
Dental Insurance: Synectics offers eligible employees and their dependents a dental plan through MetLife. Eligibility begins on the 1st day of the calendar month following 60 days of continuous full time employment with Synectics.
Vision Insurance: Synectics offers eligible employees vision insurance through VSP. Eligibility begins on the 1st day of the calendar month following 60 days of continuous full time employment with Synectics.
Technical Certification Bonus:
Synectics is pleased to award its employees a bonus of up to $500 for an approved professional certification. In determining the bonus amount, Synectics will consider the cost of the test(s) for any certification relating to your current position, achieved during your employment with us. Only one Certification Bonus per calendar year may be awarded per employee. Only current, active employees will be eligible to receive this bonus. It will be awarded 90 days after the Synectics office has received documentation confirming the successful completion of the certification.