|Published||July 5, 2023|
At Equitable, our power is in our people.
We're individuals from different cultures and backgrounds. Those differences make us stronger as a team and a force for good in our communities. Here, you'll work with dynamic individuals, build your skills, and unleash new ways of working and thinking. Are you ready to join an organization that will help unlock your potential?
This Information Technology position will be supporting and maintaining our SAP/S4 Hana General Ledger platform and associated modules. The role will be responsible for building and maintaining core capabilities in SAP partnering with Equitable's accounting department.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Management of technology assets and processes
- Business systems planning & analysis
- Requirement gathering, development, and testing activities
- Audit, compliance, methods, processes, and quality assurance functions
The base salary range for this position is $104,000-$135,000. Actual base salaries vary based on skills, experience, and geographical location. In addition to base pay, Equitable provides compensation to reward performance with base salary increases, spot bonuses, and short-term incentive compensation opportunities. Eligibility for these programs depends on level and functional area of responsibility.
For eligible employees, Equitable provides a full range of benefits. This includes medical, dental, vision, a 401(k) plan, and paid time off. For detailed descriptions of these benefits, please reference the link below.
Equitable Pay and Benefits: Equitable Total Rewards Program
- Bachelors Degree
- 2+ years of systems analysis experience required
- SAP/S4 Hana Finance Implementation Experience
- 1+ years SAP Financial Accounting and operations experience
- Project management/technical leadership
- SAP Platform functional application support
- SAP Platform technical support
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Hands on experience with methods available to source data (HANA SDA and SDI) from SAP and non-SAP systems into HANA
- Expertise in SAP HANA SDI or other ETL applications and data integration tools (e.g., SAP Data Services, Informatica) that includes virtual tables, file transfers, flowgraphs, procedures and scheduling
- Experience with Native HANA, BW for HANA, Stored Procedures, Function Calls, Designing Tables, Table Functions & HANA Views (Calc Views), CDS views, BEX queries
- Demonstrated SQL Scripting skills and programming background
- Experience with SAP S/4HANA development tools such as HANA STUDIO and Web IDE
- Experience in SAP ABAP programming for S/4HANA including object-oriented programming, ALV, BAPIs, RFCs, ALE/IDocs, and Web services
- Deep understanding of SAP Architecture Design, SAP best practices, methodologies, and tools
- Bank Analyzer or FPSL experience
- Understanding of General Ledger, Subledger and Financial accounting concepts
- Certification on S/4HANA programming
- Established analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to provide innovative solutions
- Proven communication, documentation, and collaboration skills, with the ability to effectively interact with stakeholders at all levels
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work independently with minimum need of skill support
Agile Methodologies: Knowledge of concept and principles of agile methodology; ability to apply appropriate agile approaches in the processes of software development and delivery.
Business Data Analysis: Knowledge of business data analysis; ability to collect, identify, analyze and interpret business data using various kinds of techniques to meet business needs and requirements.
Software Development: Knowledge of software development tools and activities; ability to produce software products or systems in line with product requirements.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion: Demonstrates a commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion by treating everyone with respect and dignity, ensuring all voices are heard and advocating for change.
At Equitable, we're a team of over ten thousand strong; committed to helping our clients secure their financial well-being so that they can pursue long and fulfilling lives.
We turn challenges into opportunities by thinking, working, and leading differently - where everyone is a leader. We encourage every employee to leverage their unique talents to become a force for good at Equitable and in their local communities.
We are continuously investing in our people by offering growth, internal mobility, comprehensive compensation and benefits to support overall well-being, flexibility, and a culture of collaboration and teamwork.
We are looking for talented, dedicated, purposeful people who want to make an impact. Join Equitable and pursue a career with purpose.
Equitable is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
NOTE: Equitable participates in the E-Verify program.
If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process or to perform the essential job functions of this position, please contact Human Resources at (212) 314-2211 or email us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].