|Published||July 27, 2018|
CSI Tech is searching for a SAP HANA Infrastructure Architect for an international business services company located in the Nashville, TN area! The is is an excellent opportunity to become part of a tremendous organization that can offer a dynamic career opportunity and growth!
The position can be based in Nashville, TN, Atlanta, GA, or Chicago, IL.
Salary: 120k-140k plus a 10% bonus.
Position: Full time/Permanent role.
Work status: Candidate must be able to work in the US without sponsorship.
The SAP HANA Infrastructure Architect will work with application and development teams to understand as well as document application hosting requirements. The requirements will be translated to infrastructure implementation plans that are handed off to the engineering team for build. It supports the development and implementation of new technology. The architect role is focused on POC and reference architecture design, POC delivery and program design, architectural leadership, and program delivery. This role will lead POC’s, spearhead implementation efforts with engineering and application teams.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Act as a trusted advisor on internal strategic initiatives by providing objective, practical and relevant ideas, insights and advice while also building organizational partnerships and networks to ensure comprehensive solutions are developed with input from appropriate resources.
- Work with vendors to build technology roadmaps, evaluate products or solutions and recommend direction based on annual ITS objectives.
- The infrastructure architect will document and establish standards for supported hosting platforms.
- Document hosting requirements and produce infrastructure build plans.
- Drives improvements in overall operations in SAP Infrastructure areas. Works with leadership to define the strategic direction of the firms’ SAP System Infrastructure.
- Ensures SAP and non-SAP Infrastructure and development efforts align.
- Project participation and project leadership for SAP related projects.
- Create topology diagrams for applications and hosting platforms.
- Envision, develop, prove, and recommend innovative solutions meeting current and future business requirements.
- Define, document, publish and governance of platform hosting standards.
- Will work in the evaluation of new technologies and platforms
- Evaluate, recommend, and implement process improvements, methodologies, and/or strategies based on organization goals and business needs.
- Define systems/platforms architecture and integration strategies. Develop and recommend design solutions.
- Will lead in the development of cloud driven hosting models leveraging private & hybrid clouds, evaluation, implementation IaaS and PaaS solutions to help deliver infrastructure at the pace of development needs
- Assist in the adoption of DevOps delivery model.
- Knowledge of cloud, container and micro services architectures.
- Plan, organize, and control multiple responsibilities to achieve project objectives; technically guide projects through to completion.
- Create standards and best practices following ITIL guidelines, capacity planning, and integration with the company's technical support teams in multiple geographical locations.
- Ensure design aligns with business recoveries and procedures.
- Able to implement processes to continue to improve operational stability
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Business Information Systems preferred or equivalent educational or professional experience and/or qualifications.
- 3+ years of Database Administration Information technology services experience required.
- 3+ years of experience with the following: Oracle, SAP Basis, Unix (AIX/Linux) and Windows 2008/2012.
- 3+ years of SAP Infrastructure experience including HANA, ABAP / JAVA stacks, SLT, SAP Business Objects, and Solutions Manager
- Project management skills to be able organize, drive and communication project deliverables.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to monitor and report on multiple deliverables with a focus on meeting / exceeding deadlines.
- Ability to occasionally work non-standard shifts to support the requirements of the organization.
- Experience related to support of infrastructure platforms (e.g. AIX servers, Intel servers, SAP BIA, networking, etc.)
- Experience with Microsoft platform technologies.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent influencing and reasoning skills; good at conflict resolution and consensus building.
- Proficient in developing enterprise solutions.
- Experience in IaaS and PaaS implementations covering monitoring, configuration management, and orchestration.
- Knowledge of web concepts, infrastructure technologies and tools.
- Demonstrated experience working on projects that span multiple IT functions where analysis of systems or data requires an in-depth evaluation of complex business processes, system processes, and industry standards.
- Experience working across a matrixed environment
- Ability to travel occasionally including international travel.
- Experience with SAP ERP ECC, NWDI, PI, Data Services and BOBJ.
- Experience with SAP BW including BIA
- Detailed experience with Microsoft Project, PowerPoint and other project/presentation tools
- Detailed experience with Microsoft Visio and similar tools to create topology diagrams for applications and hosting platforms.