|Published||July 16, 2023|
Job ID: 23-25361
- This role is going to support Home Depot’s financial validation process related to sales/returns processing to execute transactions and perform validations on the data as it flows through the process and into SAP CAR/S4.
- In this role, the resource will be working with our POS (point of sale) system where transactions are processed for sales/returns for our stores.
- They will be required to execute automation scripts in Jenkins to run the transactions as well as process transactions manually using virtual POS and troubleshoot with respective teams when issues arise.
- They will also be required to perform financial validations to ensure transaction accounting is posted successfully and accurately in SAP S4/CAR.
- We will also have them engaged on other finance related work in parallel.
- Familiar with SAP S4 Hana, FI/CO & MM experience.
- General Ledger, Tax, Sales Audit, Rebates, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Inventory Accounting.
- Cost Method of Accounting, end-to-end purchase-to-pay and order to cash lifecycle.
- Exposure to POS sales/returns processing and SAP CAR is not mandatory but would be a great benefit.
Pyramid Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.