|Published||May 4, 2022|
Signature Consultants is seeking a Sr. SAP HANA/DB2 Database Administrator for an opportunity with a client located in Charlotte, NC or Dallas, TX.
- Must have a strong enterprise technical SAP Basis infrastructure background ensuring high availability and superior performance in a 7x24 global delivery model
- Responsible for all aspects of the SAP technical landscape, performance optimization and process enforcement to provide secure and reliable application performance across the SAP applications
- SAP Performance Monitoring and tuning
- Solution Manager Configuration and ongoing support
- Participate in on-call rotation
- Perform SAP Installations, Configurations, Parameter Updates, and Upgrades
- Perform Performance Tuning, System Sizing, and System copies
- Apply OSS Notes, Support Packs, Support Pack Stacks, Add-Ons, and Enhancement Packs
- Monitor and Administer Batch Jobs, System Health, and System Performance
- Provide Day to Day SAP Basis support and maintain 24x7 System availability
- Participate in on-call rotation
- Proactively perform troubleshooting and root cause analysis of issues to resolution
- Provide Operations support for SAP Systems and Technical Infrastructure, including Transport Administration
- Provide SAP HANA DBA support, including HANA DB installation and upgrade, DB maintenance, monitoring, performance tuning, DB backup and recovery
- Develop and maintain effective working relationship with SAP Application owners, IT Infrastructure, Server Support, and Network Teams
- Identify opportunities and develop solutions to automate and improve efficiency of overall SAP environment
- Stay current with Industry Emerging Technologies, Products, Services, Protocols, and Standards
- Java; CCAR; OTC; Agile; SQL Technical SAP Basis Admin
- SAP Installations, SAP HANA Level of Experience Needed (highlight) Senior SAP Basis Administration
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.