|Date Posted||September 12, 2019|
SAP HANA Database Administrator
Kansas City, Missouri
Salary - Up to $140,000
The SAP HANA Database Analyst is responsible for the installation, configuration, and maintenance of the component of SAP database systems and will assist in the planning, designing, and architecting of SAP systems across a variety of platforms and database. This role will interact with the SAP development teams, SAP configuration teams, various technical teams, and business stakeholders to optimize and maintain
- Experience with multiple sources of Point of Sale data, Transaction Logs, and merchandise planning functionalities.
- Functional understanding of point-of-sale (POS) data in real time including collecting and cleansing.
- Experience in tracking retail returns, inventory management, and shrink.
- Retail Industry experience is expected.
- Knowledge of multiple business areas/processes, applications, and ability to solve complex End to End business problems.
- Mastered ability to merge business process and technical concepts together to innovate creative solutions to business problems and objectives.
- Mastered ability to adapt quickly to changing business requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or computer engineering OR 5+ years SAP Basis experience managing SAP environments
- Extensive database administration experience across any platform.
- Extensive experience with SAP HANA database administration, upgrades, migrations, and implementations.
- Extensive experience with Linux/Unix scripting experience especially in Shell/Perl/Python.
- Extensive experience with multiple full lifecycles of SAP implementations.
- Extensive experience in database administration experience across any platform
Experience installing and administering HANA enterprise platform, provisioning security and roles, object, column and row level security
- HANA Data Services and Smart Data Access (Data Virtualization) experience.
- Functional knowledge of SAP S4 capabilities such as Sales & Distribution, Warehouse Management, Materials Management, Production & Production Planning, etc.
- Familiarity with VMware, Citrix, Linux, or Windows System Administration
- SLT installation, configuration and replication monitoring.
- BODS setup and maintenance.
- Solman setup and config CTS+
- Additional experience or familiarity with Oracle, SQLServer,
- Experience in SAP S/4 HANA 1809+ implementations, SAP BPC for S/4 HANA implementation, SAP CAR HANA implementation and/ or SAP FIORI.