|Date Posted||May 11, 2019|
Our client, a leading fortune company is looking for a SAP HANA Data Engineer. This is for an initial duration of 12 months and is located in Boston, MA
- The nature of the work is focused on the company's computer and telephony technology tools used to create, store, exchange, and use all forms of information.
- Optimize the capability of the IT infrastructure and services to deliver cost effective and sustained level of application availability.
- Develop complex tools and processes in the support of continuity management.
- Executes tests for system continuity.
- Design, test, and implement monitoring tools and processes.
- Write procedures to respond to results so system issues are brought to resolution.
- Collect metrics over a long term for trending.
- Performs complex work to install hardware and software taking proactive steps to assure success.
- Devises process and procedure for applying and maintaining security settings and user access based on technology platform. Recommends improvements as indicated based on analysis of current techniques and perceived imperfections.
- Uses specialized SAP basis skills to create and maintain SAP environments, install SAP application components, monitor and trouble shoot SAP technical issues.
- Typical Office: This is a typical office job, with no special physical requirements or unusual work environment.
Technical skills :
- A resource with atleast 7-8 years of experience in data warehousing – primarily HANA with past experience in BW.
- Native HANA data modeling experience
- Must have experience with HANA SQL script.
- Strong experience with HANA studio and create views - Calculation, Analytical and Attribute views
Business Skills :
- Experience in SAP SD, MM, Finance modules preferred
- Supply chain industry experience preferred
- Typically requires a Bachelors Degree and minimum of 6 years directly relevant work experience Note: One of the following alternatives may be accepted: PhD or Law + 3 yrs; Masters + 4 yrs; Associates degree + 6 yrs; High School + 7 yrs.