|Published||August 8, 2023|
Insight Global is look for a SAP HANA Business Intelligence Analyst in the Wilton, CT area. The selected candidate will be part of the IT Enterprise Solution Delivery Analytics US team and is responsible for understanding and delivering new analytics use cases for the Wilton Factory based on our SAP HANA enterprise/business process data landscape. As a senior business intelligence analyst, you must demonstrate functional and technical expertise when collaborating with business counterparts to understand operational processes, data dependencies, and co-deliver data management and analytics solution(s). This includes delivery responsibilities through the full DevOps process, from analysis -- development -- testing -- go-live and supporting solutions on the production environment.
Your team is a virtual global team based in Veldhoven (Netherlands) and Wilton, CT. Your team works in the manufacturing analytics domain, supporting all factories worldwide with reporting and data solutions to gain insights in the manufacturing process. You will work within an Agile scrum team within a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) context. You will capture the constant and dynamic refinement of business priorities and data & analytics user stories. You are looked upon, and rewarded for, being able to navigate between business value and technical implementation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assess, design, and implement analytics solutions for Wilton Factory by partnering with the business engineering team and working closely with business stakeholders.
- Understand Wilton Factory operational processes and innovation ambitions.
- Understand and enable manufacturing operations goals through analytics that provide insight mapped to metrics and support executive decisions.
- Understand the primary business operations of the enterprise and understand the data and analytics linkage to customer-facing, supplier-related, business execution and business management functions.
- Actively participate in relevant Scrum and SAFe rituals and take part in continuous journey toward a more agile organization.
- Ensure solutions developed are aligned to development standards and governance principles.
- Strong partner in discussions with solution team system architect and other stakeholders within the internal customer departments.
- Contribute to the design, improvement, and implementation of the ASML data foundation.
- Keep abreast with relevant business and IT domains, literature, means and methods.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Job description subject to change at any time.
- SAP Certified Development Associates preferred;
- Supply Chain Operations Reference (SCOR-P), American Productivity & Quality Center (APQC) certifications a plus.
- Familiar with complex products business environment and manufacturing business domains; experience with semiconductor industry, discrete high-tech manufacturing, and global supply chain / logistics is a plus.
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience working on improving business operations via data and analytics capabilities
- At least 5 years of Native HANA/BI/SQL hands-on development experience
- SAP HANA 100 and 150 certifications required;
- Preferred technical expertise in working with HANA Studio; procedures, calculation views, attribute views.
o Provisioning, virtual tables, infolinks, data validation and error-handling, exposing data models to Spotfire, experience of writing complex SQL scripts
- Competence with open source or commercial data visualization tools (e. g. PowerBI, Spotfire, etc.);
- Working knowledge of SAP ECC or S4/HANA as an enterprise business system;
- Working knowledge of data science, data mining, OLAP programming, database management and programming, business process modeling and analysis. Familiar with complex products business environment and manufacturing business domains; experience with semiconductor industry, discrete high-tech manufacturing, and global supply chain / logistics is a plus.
- Familiar with data warehousing (design and operations) and database design concepts
- Familiar with data governance principles, enterprise data modeling, and data management practices
- Familiar with model-based representations that can be adjusted as required to collect, aggregate or disaggregate complex and conflicting information about the business.