|Published||August 29, 2018|
Kforce has a client in search of a SAP HANA Administrator in Charlotte, North Carolina (NC).
The SAP HANA Administrator is responsible for the installation, configuration, and maintenance of the Hana systems and will assist in the planning, designing, and architecting of SAP systems across a variety of platforms. The SAP HANA Administrator installs support packs, conducts upgrades, backups/recovery, balancing, system refresh and troubleshooting as well as administers databases, conducts failover of production systems, and monitors and ensures performance of SAP systems. The candidate is responsible for administration of SAP HANA system integration within an SAP Landscape. Role covers HANA Security, HANA SLT Configuration, Suite on HANA and BW on HANA Migrations, HANA System Monitoring, HANA Install & Config, Health Check, and Monitoring.
- Performs the administration and operation of the SAP HANA systems and associated components and 3rd party tools
- Manage HANA through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems
- Configure and maintain HANA and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security
- Independently analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes
- Assist developers with complex query tuning and schema refinement
- Install appropriate alerting mechanism for events related to performance or continuity
- Provide 24x7 support for critical production systems
- Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities after hours
- Share domain and technical expertise, providing technical mentorship and cross-training to other peers and team members