|Published||August 25, 2023|
Job Title: SAP GTS Lead (Hybrid)
About CodeForce 360
Making a career choice is amongst the most critical choices one can make, and it's important for the choice to be calculated with factors such as a company's run of success since its inception and more. But, when you come across a company that has reputation proven with nothing but an illustrious run of success since the day it began, you don't need to think of anything else. That's precisely what some of our employees and prospective employees think when they came across CodeForce 360.
SAP GTS Lead (Hybrid)
Required Skills (3 at most):
- Possess strong knowledge on SAP SD processes and Overall Understanding of GTS and R/3 ECC Landscape and configurations and Experience on functional spec preparation and integration testing with R/3 in GTS system.
- Minimum of 1 Implementation in SAP GTS + 1 Support in SAP GTS.
- Must have experience in GTS Material Classification, Preference Processing, Letter of Credit Processing and Restitution of Risk Management.
Nice to Have Skills:
- Preferable to have hands on experience with compliance management especially SPL screening, Embargo check for both Logistics & Financial Accounting, License determination and Customs Management.
- Preferable to have experience with regulations corresponding to European Union / United States
- Should have participated in all aspects of the implementation and support of GTS projects (Configuration, Interface, Coordination with technical team)
- Good client management and communication skills
- Participate in all aspects of the implementation and support of GTS projects (Configuration, Interface, Coordination with technical team)
- Work on functional areas of SAP GTS SPL Screening, Intrastat, License Management, Embargo Checking, Export Control List Classification, Customs Classification, and Trade Document Services
Experience: 12+ Years
How to Apply
Job ID: JPC - 163630
For more information, please contact below:
Qualified individuals will be contacted for an interview