|Published||September 13, 2023|
|Location||Manhattan Beach, CA|
About Fisker Inc.
California-based Fisker Inc. is revolutionizing the automotive industry by developing the most emotionally desirable and eco-friendly electric vehicles on Earth. Passionately driven by a vision of a clean future for all, the company is on a mission to become the No. 1 e-mobility service provider with the world's most sustainable vehicles. To learn more, visit www.FiskerInc.com - and enjoy exclusive content across Fisker's social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn. Download the revolutionary new Fisker mobile app from the App Store or Google Play store.
- Work with implementation partner to perform Security related activities
- Work with implementation partner to perform SAP GRC related activities
- Manage maintenance plan, assist with system upgrades and patching, with specific focus on security impacts
- Perform Segregation of Duties analysis and manages the mitigation process
- Ensure compliance to security policies, procedures and IT controls in place
- Provide pre and post go live support to the end users
- Assist with conducting IT self-audits, IT User access recertification review
- Assist with conducting gate review and change management activities
Qualifications / Knowledge / Experience
- Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum 5 years of SAP GRC experience.
- 5 years of SAP security experience.
Preferred Attributes/ Competencies
- Knowledge on Segregation of Duties (SOD), specifically expertise in remediation of SOD violations and suggestions made to GPO's on how to fix them.
- Custom transaction code analysis within SAP to help conclude both functionally and technically the sensitivity of the transaction and need to update GRC risk library.
- GRC Risk Ruleset Update Maintaining GRC risk rule book/ruleset to ensure all organizational risks are adequately captured.
- Mitigation controls activity not just technical part of setting control in the system but also the ability to define control activities which would reduce the risk exposure.
- Role design and Redesign experience.
- Working knowledge of SAP roles and authorization and User Management Process
- Working knowledge of defining Segregation of Duties framework required for regulations e.g. SOX
- Understanding and knowledge of business processes and the ability to build required controls for better business.
- Candidate should have excellent communication and presentation skills and ability work in a dynamic project environment.
- Good knowledge in S4HANA security and Fiori Security and working experience in building S4HANA SOD ruleset.
- Experience adding Fiori Apps into SOD ruleset and assessment and evaluation of Access risk at the time of adding Fiori Apps into Security roles.
- At least one project E2E to SAP GRC 12.0 implementation experience.
- Maintain the integrity of the SAP environment by managing the SAP Correction and Transport System (CTS) to ensure all configuration and development objects are promoted properly.
- Introduce technical changes into the environment using a structured approach that minimizes risk and achieves high reliability, availability and performance of each SAP instance.
- Design and implement an optimal SAP configuration to maximize system performance and availability.
- Distribute the online SAP user workload and monitor and manage the SAP background job workload.
- Check all SAP systems (work processes, users, system logs, short dumps, locks, developer traces, system traces, disk space, etc.).
- Take part in the planning and implementation of SAP system upgrades.
- Apply and migrate SAP maintenance (hot packages and kernel upgrades) through all systems using a structured methodology.
- Develop and keep system documentation for all SAP instances and interfaces.
- Provide status reports for projects to management.
- Must be willing to travel both domestically, as well as internationally, as required
Expected Salary Range: $92,260.00 to $257,010.00
Additional compensation: Salary is one part of total compensation which includes bonuses, equity awards as applicable, and benefits. An employee is eligible to participate in Fisker's equity program, subject to the rules governing such programs.
Benefits: Fisker provides comprehensive medical, prescription, dental, vision, and disability insurance packages for full-time employees, their spouse or domestic partner, and children up to age 26. Coverage is effective on the first day of employment, and Fisker covers most of the premiums for employees.
The salary offered may vary depending on multiple individualized factors including market location, job-related knowledge, education/training, certifications, key skills, experience, internal peer equity as well as business considerations. Fisker reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for the position within the salary range listed, taking into account the wide variety of factors listed above
Fisker Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment at Fisker Inc. is governed based on merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.