|Date Posted||August 2, 2020|
CELEBRATE YOUR PERSONALITY AND TEAM SPIRIT.
GROW THROUGH YOUR CHOICES.
MAKE YOUR MARK.
North Highland believes in unleashing potential together. It means we challenge thinking and build our clients’ capabilities so they are stronger for the long-term. It means we create and nurture an environment for our colleagues where sharing ideas isn’t just encouraged – it’s expected. And it means we give our skills, time, and passion to uplift our communities. We act, create, and build – not just talk.
Does that sound like you? If so, let’s connect.
Why North Highland? Our employee ownership model enables you to grow through your choices and build the firm. We’ll provide challenging opportunities to learn, and we’ll coach you as you grow personally and professionally. We offer an array of resources and training (both on- and off-the job) to help our people expand their knowledge, sharpen their skills and aim for the next level.
At North Highland, you’re not a number. Our firm is large enough to scale up and tackle the most complex challenges, but small enough where we can each quickly make our mark for our clients.
We started as three leaders gathered around a kitchen table. Entrepreneurial spirits are welcome here.
Exciting work you will do:
- Assess the current state and functionality of two GRC Access Control environments and provide recommendations for merging into one environment
- Lead GRC Access Control environment merger design workshops; gather input from SAP security team and key POCs on process requirements
- Configure merged GRC Access Control environment to connect to all in-scope SAP systems
- Perform assessment of legacy SoD and SA rule sets and provide recommendations for merging rule sets
- Configure SoD and SA rule-set(s) in Access Risk Analysis module at permission level
- Perform assessment of Firefighter access and configure Firefighter for all in-scope SAP systems
- Perform assessment of access request workflows (including Access Request, User Access Review, and SoD Review) and provide recommendations for enabling/merging workflows for all in-scope SAP systems
- Configure access management MSMP workflows (including BRF+ customization as needed)
- Conduct unit/integration testing on all GRC functionality and document results; assist testing team with creating test scripts and test data for UAT
- Create and maintain configuration/technical spec document with key decisions and screenshots of all GRC configuration settings
What you will need:
- 8-10+ years of experience in SAP Security and planning, design, configuration, implementation, and maintenance of SAP GRC Access Control
- Experience leading multiple SAP Security Design/Redesign and GRC Access Control Implementation projects
- Experience partnering with off-shore, remote, and third-party teams and holding them accountable for deliverables
- Previous hands-on experience in the following areas:
- SAP role design including authorization level restrictions and SoD (Segregation of Duties) considerations
- Multiple implementations and configuration of GRC Access Control 10.x (ARA, EAM, and ARM modules)
- Integration of new SAP environments into an existing instance of GRC Access Control
- Definition and updates to SoD and Sensitive Access rulesets in GRC Access Control 10.x
- Remediation of SoD issues at the role and user level
- Refinement of SoD and SA ruleset authorizations to eliminate false positive results in risk analysis
- Creation and mapping of mitigating controls and mitigation assignments in GRC AC 10.x
- Design and configuration of Firefighter
- Design, configuration, testing, and troubleshooting of MSMP workflows (including BRF+ rules and customizations, escape paths, escalations, email notifications)
- Design, configuration, testing, and troubleshooting of Access Request, User Access Review, and SoD/SA Review workflows
- Familiar with SAP enabler roles and position-based indirect role assignment o Experience with GRC Process Control a plus
** Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship by North Highland. Work visa sponsorship will not be provided, now or in the future, for this position.
Click HERE to apply
North Highland is a leading change and transformation consulting firm, recognized for its deep expertise and collaborative, action-oriented approach. Invested in our client’s success and powered by the belief that everything begins and ends with people, we bring together the brightest minds to create positive change and transform businesses through customer, workforce and operational lenses.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., and regularly named a best place to work, North Highland is an employee-owned firm with more than 5,000 consultants worldwide and 65+ offices around the globe. The firm is a member of Cordence Worldwide (www.cordenceworldwide.com), a global management consulting alliance. For more information, visit northhighland.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
North Highland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.