|Date Posted||May 6, 2020|
Must be a US Citizen who currently possesses a DOD Secret Clearance.
GFEBS is the Army's new web-enabled financial, asset and accounting management system that standardizes, streamlines and shares critical data across the Active Army, the ARNG and the USAR. GFEBS uses Systems Applications and Products in Data Processing software, an SAP solution.
- This position is expected to provide expert level business process guidance on SAP requirements and design.
- This position requires strong organization and communication skills and knowledge of SAP financial functional areas especially AM or RE-FX modules.
- Required experience also includes designing/configuring business processes in SAP AM to:
- Manage day-to-day accounting of property items throughout their lifecycle including acquisition transfers and retirement
- Maintain and manage fixed asset expenditures against funding authorizations including the management and reporting of CPP authorizations/authority
- Execute periodic processing activities for monthly depreciation and mass changes to asset master records
- College degree or equivalent experience