|Location||St. Augustine, FL|
|Date Posted||March 17, 2021|
Kforce has a client in search of an SAP Functional Lead in Saint Augustine, FL.
The SAP Functional Lead - QTC will lead the gathering of business requirements, process analysis, solutions design, system configuration and support across multiple platforms and/or cross-functional areas in a fast-paced global environment. This individual will work closely with the business users, other IT resources and consultants to meet required objectives. The candidate will be responsible for providing leadership as well as hands on experience for implementing -best practice- processes in the Sales and Distribution (SD) and Global Trade Services (GTS) modules of SAP.
- Develop and deliver SAP SD/GTS solutions to fulfill business requirements
- Researches, analyzes, designs, identifies, and facilitates process improvements that focus on providing standard SAP functionality to meet business requirements wherever possible
- Responsible for project deliverables including requirements gathering, blueprints, functional specifications, system configuration, test, training, and go-live support
- Lead fit/gap workshops and present system solution alternatives to business leaders and/or process owners
- Assume the role of IT project leader, on business-driven IT initiatives, including technical upgrades
- Review application code, documentation, architecture and development methods for quality and adherence to standards