|Published||September 7, 2018|
|Location||Los Angeles, CA|
Wine Warehouse is a multi-generational, family owned and operated, wholesale distributor of fine wine, beer and spirits for California seeking a FULL-TIME SAP Functional Lead for our office in Commerce, CA.
This resource will review, analyze, and customize systems including configuring, testing, and debugging to support the Wine Warehouse Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) application - SAP. The position primarily works with external 3rd party development teams and internal Key Business Owners.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meets with Key Business Owners to discuss requirements on SAP development activities.
- Determines best path to meet requirements using SAP capabilities where possible.
- Configures, reviews and tests software personally and also with Key Business Owners or designated users.
- Writes functional specs and documentation
- Spends time with the user community to discuss “pain points” with the current SAP application and works to develop solutions to resolve them.
- Develops documentation and training material (as needed) related to SAP usage and changes.
- Provides weekly status to IT Management on all active projects.
- Monitors established policies and procedures to ensure conformance with Information Technology and Company objectives.
- Provides support to Help Desk as needed.