|Date Posted||December 30, 2020|
This job is for SAP Functional consultant/lead with expertise in ERP implementations for SAP modules Material Management in Direct Procurement in Automotive / Manufacturing industry focusing in the area of requisitioning to ordering process.
The responsibilities of this position include:
- Perform requirements gathering, Business Analysis, Fit Gap Analysis, System Testing, Documentation (FDD and TDD) and End User Training
- Review and Analyze our Business processes
- Collaborate with our Business, IT and Implementation partners to identify ERP scope
- Assist with gap analysis of the as is design and development of the to be functional design
- Analyze integration requirements and work with legacy non SAP systems
- Create Use cases, user stories and other requirements/specifications artifacts
- Provide functional specifications and work with Software Engineers (ABAP, PCF, Fiori)
- Conducting and support testing on SAP platform.
- Functional, Security, Integration, User Acceptance
- Provide SME expertise in the business processes for source to pay for global design in automotive industry and create a roadmap
- Support cut over, data profiling, extraction, cleansing activities
- 7 to 10 years of IT experience
- 5 to 7 years of functional experience with following SAP modules
- Material Management covering processes from Requisitioning to ordering (with purchase orders or scheduling agreements), Directed Tier 2, Sub-contracting, Intercompany
- Experienced in at least 1 full life cycle of S4 HANA and Fiori implementation
- Ability to lead collaborative global teams during steady state, post go live and developing strategic solutions
- Highly motivated team member with good interpersonal and strong communication skills
- Experience in hands-on and root-cause analysis skills
- Relevant SAP Certification
- Experience in Automotive / Manufacturing industry
- Knowledge of Ariba Sourcing and Supply Chain Collaboration and integrations with S/4 integration Team player, is organized, pays attention to detail, is highly motivated and is a self-starter
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or related field preferred or Associates Degree
At Fast Switch – Great Lakes (FSGL), Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Isn’t that cool? Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve, and have a little fun along the way.
We at FSGL, have been doing this for 22 years with pride, dedication and plain old-fashioned hard work.
We're a financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things, and we do them for Fortune 10 companies, Inc. 500 companies, and technology start-ups.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose just the benefits that you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (Fast Switch pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
One of our pride points as that in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019, Fast Switch was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press.
To view all of our open positions, please go to: clientapps.jobadder.com/45103/fast-switch
Follow us on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/FastSwitchGL
Follow us on Instagram at: www.instagram.com/fastswitchgl/
Find us on LinkedIn at: www.linkedin.com/company/fast-switch-great-lakes
And you can become a fan of Fast Switch on Facebook at: https://tinyurl.com/v4p9yy7