|Published||September 30, 2023|
As an SAP Business Analyst specializing in Engineering Change Management (ECM), you will play a crucial role in the design, development, and maintenance of SAP ECM processes - Conceptualization, realization, and implementation of SAP ECM solutions in S/4 Hana
• Conduct Business process blueprint sessions with end users and gather requirements.
• Document the requirements in Business process blueprint documents.
• Design the solution to meet the business requirements.
• Create Functional specifications and Functional design documents.
• Experienced to Propose, Build, Configure, Integrate, Test and Document solutions meeting specific functional and technical customer requirements.
• Cutover planning and End user training
• Go live and Post go live support.
• Minimum 10 years over all experience with 5 years of experience in design, development, and testing of SAP Engineering Change Management/PLM module.
• Has Strong Knowledge and Experience in
o Product Life cycle management business process
o Designing, building, testing and deploying the Engineering Change management process in SAP
o Working with SAP Material Master, Bill of Materials, Routings, and Inspection plans
o Designing, Building, testing and Supporting Interfaces between SAP and non-SAP systems
o EDI/Idoc process in SAP
o Fiori Apps
o SAP change record functionality with Workflow in S4 HANA
o Designing, building, and testing Master data conversion tools
o Master data cutover/conversion.
o Designing, building, and testing SAP approval workflow functionality
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Effective communication and collaboration abilities.
• SAP certifications related to PLM/ECM or relevant modules are a plus.
“We are an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide employment, compensation, and other benefits related to employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national or ethnic origin, disability, veteran status, age, genetic information, citizenship, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.”