|Published||August 1, 2018|
*** MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON AN EMPLOYEE/ SALARY BASIS *** MUST WORK ONSITE ***
NISSAN is expanding and currently seeks an
SAP BUSINESS ANALYST
SAP Plant Maintenance (PM)
For DIRECT HIRE!!
In addition to a competitive SALARY, BONUS & VEHICLE this position offers full employee benefits!!
Nissan REWARDS inspiration and motivation, the benefits of working for Nissan include but are not limited to:
- Onsite Fitness center
- Onsite Starbucks
- Onsite Dry Cleaner and shoe repair
- Vehicle allowance
- Onsite Medical Care representative
- Full benefits, medical, dental, prescription, optical, 401k (up to 3% match), company annual retirement program and much more
- Opportunity for growth within the organization
Leverage your SAP Plant Maintenance PM
and ANALYSIS experience
to help take your career at NISSAN to
the "Next Level" for 2018 and beyond!
Nissan in Franklin, Tennessee seeks the following:
Title: SAP Business Analyst - Plant Maintenance PM
- Bachelor’s degree (REQUIRED). A Master’s degree is preferred.
- 10+ Years overall IS/IT experience including: SAP Plant Maintenance (PM) configuration and support
- Direct participation in an SAP ERP implementation project – preferably using S/4HANA
- Agile development approach – preferably SCRUM
- Working within a multi-vendor environment, including global teams
The SAP Business Analyst will be responsible for partnering with internal business departments in support of quality areas (service warranty, supplier recovery, etc.). You will work with users to define feature roadmaps and user stories for continuous improvement in the SAP S/4HANA global quality system. Duties may include evaluating vendor products, troubleshooting, assisting product owners in writing user stories and acceptance criteria, developing test procedures, configuring SAP, supporting the Quality IS manager and various project initiatives. SAP business analyst may also require some involvement in determining SAP Consolidation and Software Upgrade strategies. The SAP Business Analyst will support resource, additional responsibilities may include configuration of objects and corresponding reports primarily for Quality business area but also for other SAP modules (SD, MM, VMS, etc.), requesting and setting up batch jobs for periodic runs and deletions, actively consulting with IS process leaders, and reporting project status.
- Identifies, implements, and manages policies, procedures, and processes that contribute to the business objectives
- Works with business users to draft process flow, product user stories, acceptance criteria and test scenarios
- Responsibility for SAP and some non-SAP (Legacy) application support
- Analyze system interfaces and data exchange between SAP and other systems to recommend simplification and potential efficiencies
- Assists IS manager in business case development for new projects, including budget planning and forecasts
- Develops expertise in the relevant business area and ensures that the system applications support the current and planned future needs of the business
- Responsible for supporting the execution of application plans and strategies, information system (IS) architectures, investment, and service delivery strategies in alignment with the business priorities
- Manage small IS software implementation projects in addition to providing business analytical support and optimization for business applications.
- Some international and domestic travel may be required
- VISA Sponsorship or VISA transfers are not available with this position.
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must apply now to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position by email.
EMAIL: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around
the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-
visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities
will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™
companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent:
people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.