|February 9, 2024
Requisition Number: 165287
Cintas is currently looking for an SAP Functional Analyst-Level 2 to support the SAP EWM area. This SAP Functional Analyst-Level 2 is responsible for: collaborating with business partners within one business function to align technology solutions with business strategies; demonstrating an informed knowledge of the order to cash business area to resolve problems on an ongoing basis; supporting several moderately complex business processes; the collection, analysis, and documentation of a client's business requirements; and working with a team to implement solutions.
- High School Diploma/GED; Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years of experience in SAP Supply Chain Management gathering requirements, configuring and customizing in EWM
- Minimum 1 full lifecycle implementation in SAP EWM
- Minimum 1 year of experience in ECC MM/WM
- Good understanding and working experience in Warehouse processes and in logistics execution area
- Strong SAP EWM SME with knowledge of Inbound Processing, Outbound Processing, Physical Inventory, RF Transactions, HU Management, Transportation Units, Production Integration
- Experience communicating technical and business issues/solutions to all levels of individuals, including managers, directors and executives
- Experience in integration of EWM with automated warehouse - ASRS integration
- Experience in SAP EWM latest versions (9.5 / S/4 HANA)
- Experience in SAP PP/SD
- Experience in SolMan - ChaRM
- Experience in complex SAP environments, supporting multiple SAP components
- Experience in industry solution AFS (Apparel Footwear Solution)
- SAP certification(s), preferred
Cintas offers comprehensive and competitive medical, dental and vision benefits, featuring employee health care premiums that are 30% lower than the national average for our industry. One of our medical plan options is even offered at zero cost to our partners.
Additionally, our employee-partners enjoy:
•401(k)/Profit Sharing/Employee Stock Ownership Program
•Disability and Life Insurance Packages
•Paid Time Off and Holidays
•Career Advancement Opportunities
Headquartered in Cincinnati, Cintas is a publicly held company traded over the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol CTAS and is a component of both the Standard & Poor's 500 Index and Nasdaq-100 Index.
Cintas Corporation helps more than 900,000 businesses of all types and sizes get READY to open their doors with confidence every day by providing a wide range of products and services that enhance our customers' image and help keep their facilities and employees clean, safe and looking their best. With products and services including uniforms, mats, mops, restroom supplies, first aid and safety products, fire extinguishers and testing, and safety and compliance training, Cintas helps customers get Ready for the Workday.
To support our growth across North America, we're seeking driven professionals with ambition to move up within our company. Our professional culture, our dedication to our employee-partners and limitless career opportunities-these are just a few benefits we're proud to offer. Our employee-partners know every job is critical, and that teamwork drives innovation. Let's talk about how you'll fit into our team and how your hard work will be recognized through competitive pay, world-class benefits and ongoing career development. Are you Ready for limitless opportunities at Cintas?
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Category: Information Technology
Employee Status: Regular
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: 1st Shift