|Date Posted||November 12, 2021|
Responsible for supporting the company’s routine business application systems and reporting environments while working with key users to improve business processes. Provides technical expertise, direction and training for team members as well as business users.
- Provides support for various SAP modules including configuration and enhancement requests from the user community and company management
- Implements configuration changes, redesigns, new releases and updates to the systems environment in an effort to optimize the use of Information Technology
- Designs interfaces, processes, reports, enhancements (including custom programs), and conversions for assigned complex and large scale application systems and reporting environments to meet business requirements
- Designs and perform quality assurance testing and perform unit and integration testing
- Participates in IT projects that are implementing new business applications, or interfacing with current ERP system or other business applications
- Analyzes and redesign, if needed, process and configuration issues as they occur in the ERP Production system
- Supports development of end-user security authorizations by the end-user security authorization administration group
- Facilitates meetings, conduct and lead presentations and/or training sessions with end-users, standardizing training and providing detailed documentation as needed
- Provides clear, concise weekly status reports for assigned team’s issues and projects
- Provides support role to subsequent phases of ERP implementation and work on special projects as needed
- Supports and oversee integration points between assigned area of responsibility and other modules
- Leads a team on special projects or play a lead technical role as assigned
Special assignments or tasks assigned to the employee by their manager, as determined from time to time are the supervisor’s sole and complete discretion.
Responsible for supporting one or more of the following modules: SD (Sales & Distribution) including Formula & Average Pricing (FAP), MM (Materials Management), TSW (Traders Schedulers Workbench), and Inventory Management (IM). The following listed duties are essential job duties and responsibilities to the specified concentration:
Traders Schedulers Workbench Concentration:
Provides support to operations and logistics functions in the scheduling and actualization of bulk movements in SAP utilizing the Traders and Schedulers Workbench (Modules) Implements configuration changes, new releases and updates to SAP TSW as required for the effective support of supply chain operations
Materials Management/Sales & Distribution Concentration:
Provides coordination support between all SD, MM, and IM systems, and related functions to assure effective use of the systems Supports various interfaces between SAP and other systems, including deal capture, F&A pricing, and other sales & marketing systems, and Refinery Yield & Consumption Implements configuration changes, new releases and updates to the back office environment, including SAP and associated applications, in an effort to optimize the use of Information Technology within supply chain operations
A minimum of eight (8) years of direct job related experience is required.
SAP IS-OIL and Oil and Gas industry experience (Downstream/Refining areas). The ideal candidate will have experience supporting and implementing solutions related to the order to cash and hydrocarbon procure to pay processes in the oil and gas industry.
A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Services, and Finance or related field is required.
Preferred Education Level:
Highly versatile with advanced team skills. Self-starter with drive and ability to achieve planned objectives. Advanced ability to work in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment as a team player. Creative, organized, strong time-management and communication skills, both written and verbal, and highly responsive to customer needs. Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills and a high attention to detail and accuracy. Presence and confidence to generate credibility both within and outside the Company. Well-developed interpersonal skills to create a positive interaction with people at all levels within and outside the organization. Ability to communicate effectively with others, both written and verbal communication; intermediate reading and writing skills; and the ability to perform intermediate mathematical calculations.
Office based with travel up to 25% of time by land or air is required. Work conditions may require working petroleum refinery environment, warehouse and plant environments occasionally. Subject to varying road and weather conditions. Occasional long hours, as well as nights and weekends as needed.
Our One HFC Culture:
Our oneHFCCulture focuses on four key values of safety, integrity, teamwork and ownership. They influence our decisions, shape our behaviors and keep us connected across the entire organization. Safety is first. We care about our people and work tirelessly to make sure they return home safely, every day. Everything we do is done with integrity. We encourage growth and exciting possibilities by championing a culture of teamwork and ownership.
About HollyFrontier Corporation
HollyFrontier Corporation, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, is an independent petroleum refiner and marketer that produces high value light products such as gasoline, diesel fuel, jet fuel and other specialty products. HollyFrontier owns and operates refineries located in Kansas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, and Utah and markets its refined products principally in the Southwest U.S., the Rocky Mountains extending into the Pacific Northwest and in other neighboring Plains states. In addition, HollyFrontier produces base oils and other specialized lubricants in the U.S., Canada and Netherlands, and exports products to more than 80 countries. HollyFrontier also owns a 57% limited partner interest and a non-economic general partner interest in Holly Energy Partners, L.P., a master limited partnership that provides petroleum product and crude oil transportation, terminal line, storage and throughput services to the petroleum industry, including HollyFrontier Corporation subsidiaries.
Equal Opportunity Employer
HollyFrontier Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other prohibited ground of discrimination.