|Date Posted||April 12, 2021|
.Applies detailed SAP Industry Solutions – Utility (IS-U) / CCS Systems integration expertise relating to the design, configuration, and testing of production resolutions and project enhancements within the
SAP Billing, Billprint, Customer Care and Services Systems throughout AVANGRID Networks. Collaborates with business organizations, vendors, and IT Leads throughout AVANGRID including: Customer Service, Business Warehouse, Electric & Gas Operations, Web/Portal Applications, and Production Control. (25%)
2. Leads the development of technical projects in the areas of:
Billing and Invoicing, Front Office, Financial and Contract Accounting (FICA), Retail Access, and Device Management. Such projects relate to functionality enhancements in the areas of: Customer Relationship & Billing Systems, Customer Rate Cases and Regulatory Orders. This effort includes analysis, project schedule, requirements /design documentation, test plans, testing, test results documentation, implementation, and post implementation support tasks of a project. Including cost and resource estimates for major projects, along with complex calculations for the selection and evaluation of in-house technical solutions and external vendors. (25%)
3. Utilizes extensive business and technical expertise across the enterprise (NY, ME, CT/MA) in the prioritization, analysis, innovative solution determination, testing, and efficient deployment of AVANGRID Networks application resolutions. Provides explanations of complex concepts and risks both simply and accurately to non-technical end-users. (20%)
4. Provides direct technical leadership and guidance to key business areas such as: Back Office Billing, Back Office Revenue Recovery, Supplier Relations, Call Centers, and Meter Services; in their decision
making, process improvement initiatives, and in support of their efficient business operations. (10%)
5. In collaboration with senior management and stakeholders; designs and develops accurate data analyses regarding production issues, project supporting details, regulatory proceedings, and internal/external audits. (5%)
6. Ensures timely meter data, billing/invoicing accuracy, revenue collections, improving customer satisfaction levels, improving the customer experience, adherence to regulatory impacts/deadlines, and the review of public service commission orders. (5%)
7. Leads team in developing, maintaining, and updating standard documentation including business requirements, technical designs, test plans, project timelines, test cases, test results, business process
procedures, reference and training materials. (5%)
8. Ensures that effective change control, quality assurance procedures, and corrective actions are incorporated within the department operations. (5%)
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field with a minimum of 5 to 7 years relevant experience preferred.
- Associates Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field with a minimum of 8 to 10 years relevant experience required. High School/GED with a minimum of 10 to 15 years advanced experience in this specific field.
- Requires demonstrated experience with SAP IS-U/CCS (Customer Care and Services) Utility System Architecture, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) knowledge, and collaborating leadership skills with technical applications and business processes.
- Strong knowledge of SAP including but not limited to the functional areas of: Billing and Invoicing, Front Office, Financial and Contract Accounting (FICA), Retail Access, and Device Management.
- Technical experience in areas such as: SAP Business Warehouse (BW) data pulling, using Structured Query Language (SQL), and developing Microsoft Excel spreadsheets.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and results oriented.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent assignments.
- Strong detailed orientation, analytical, and planning skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong and efficient leadership skills.
- Develop Self & Others
- Empower to grow
- Collaborate and Share
- Be a role model
- Focus to achieve results
- Be agile
- Technical Skills
Avangrid employees may be assigned a system emergency role and in the event of a system emergency, may be required to work outside of their regular schedule/job duties. This is applicable to employees that will work in Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, and New York within AVANGRD Network and Corporate functions. This does not include those that will work for Avangrid Renewables
AVANGRID’s employment practices and policies are geared to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. At AVANGRID we provide fair and equal employment and advancement opportunities for all employees and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Learn more about equal employment by following this link
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran who is unable to use our online tool to search for or to apply for jobs, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting our Human Resources department at 203-499-2777 or [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]