|Date Posted||September 12, 2021|
The SAP Financials Product & Sub-Ledger (FPSL) Support Specialist will be responsible in implementing and maintaining the FPSL module.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Design & Implementation
- Analyze incoming Incidents, Service Requests and Change requests and assign them to the appropriate teams according in line with predefined processes.
- Maintain and enhance knowledge of emerging technologies. Research, develop and implement new data technologies that will enhance sap banking operations through efficiencies. Keep apprised of changing technologies through research and participating in educational opportunities or professional organizations.
- Coordinate with developers to implement changes.
- Coordinate with support members to fix defects.
- Support period-end closing.
Operations Support, Troubleshooting, Incident Management & Escalation
- Conduct configuration changes to accommodate change requests and prototype activities.
- Work with the Service Desk, SAP Functional and Support analysts to facilitate incident & problem resolution where required.
- Monitor the health and availability of the SAP Platform.
- Support business implementations by sharing best practice configuration skills.
- Take ownership of SAP related incidents, log it in Solution Manager and manage the incident to closure; involving other teams and Level 3 support as required. Actively manage the open incidents in the SAP Support queue and ensure detailed updates, follow-up and resolution and closure.
- Assist with responding to user requirements, problem resolution, develop designs, and process modelling.