|Date Posted||May 12, 2020|
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
The Federal - Senior SAP Fiori/UI5 Developer is responsible for the technical design, coding and unit testing of the SAP ERP Central Component (ECC), Public Sector Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), Supply Chain Management (SCM), Business Warehouse (BW) reporting, and SAP front-end technologies (Fiori/SAPUI5).
- Perform maintenance, enhancement and/or development work of SAP modules and those that interface with other applications
- Use the technologies and applications supported by the Client Service Teams
What you bring:
- U.S. Citizenship (dual citizens cannot be considered at this time)
- Bachelor of Science (BS) OR Bachelor of Arts (BA) Degree OR 4 years relevant SAP/Web Design experience
- Minimum of 3 years of SAPUI5 development experience
- Minimum of 5 years of front-end Web development and built multiple applications.
- Minimum of 5 years of system development life cycle experience, covering all project phases of the system development life cycle
Bonus points if you have experience with:
- US Federal Government IT experience
- Exposure to Systems Lifecycle Methodology (Waterfall/Agile)
- Prior IT Production Support experience
- Prior experience with Enterprise Warehouse Management Standard Fiori or S/4 solutions
Additional stuff that matters:
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.