|Date Posted||July 5, 2019|
Job ID: 53259
SAP Fiori Developer. We have a contract opportunity available in Columbus, Ohio for an SAP Fiori Developer who will be integrating and developing with a dedicated project team. This person will develop, troubleshoot, debug and implement SAPUI5 Fiori applications.
- The developer is required to deliver innovative, high quality solutions to customers.
- Develop, test, debug, and implement SAP Fiori applications by working closely with functional and testing teams
- Partner with functional team to understand business requirements and prepare technical design specifications
- Follow established patterns, framework and procedures to develop and enhance Fiori Applications
- Provide knowledge transfer to Developers as needed in relation to UI5 and Fiori deliverables
- Contribute ideas to improve utilization of SAP technologies and programing currently being used
- Hands on experience in developing SAP mobile application on SCP using Hybrid, Mobile Development Kit (MDK)
- Should have strong SAPUI5 application development and systems integration experience.
- Minimum two years of hands on experience in developing SAPUI5/Fiori applications
- Good understanding of Fiori concept, system architecture, Fiori Launch pad configuration and app integration
- Experience in OData Service consumption on UI using GET, PUT, POST methods
- Experience in development on WebIDE is must
- Experience in ABAP Development
- Knowledge of SAP Cloud Platform (SCP) and deployment of application on SCP is required
- Good understanding on SCP Mobile Service setup for mobile applications
- Good understanding on offline data storage for SAP mobile application and provide a performance efficient design
- Good understanding and hands on experience on device specific features for SAP mobile application
To view all our open positions, please go to: https://fastswitch.jobs.net/en-US/