|Date Posted||July 20, 2020|
Job # : 152923
Title : SAP Financials Analyst
Location : Jackson, MS
Salary Range : up to $75.00/hr.
Position : IT
We are assisting our client in Jackson, MS in their search for an SAP Financials Analyst to join their SuccessFactors Implementation team for a long-term contract opportunity. The successful candidate will have strong SAP ECC experience and have experience working with Public Sector/Government agencies.
This is a contract opportunity with an expected hourly rate of up to $75.00/hr.
Specializing in IT, engineering, and manufacturing, Diverse Tech Staffing meets the demands of our career-minded candidates with an exceptional full-service approach while connecting employers with the candidates they need to meet their business objectives and manage their processes. That’s why top performers and growing companies continue to partner with us.
- Provide SAP system support and SuccessFactors integration support.
- The resource will serve as a member of the Finance team and will work alongside State resources in implementing, enhancing, and supporting the Mississippi Accountability System of Government Information and Collaboration (MAGIC) SAP system, plus provide integration support in the implementation of the SuccessFactors EC and ECP modules.
- Financial SAP ECC modules implemented include FM, CO and PS.
Apply online today! Submit your resume with salary requirements to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- BA Required
- Eight years’ experience providing SAP Finance ECC implementation and support
- Three years’ experience working with an SAP Finance ECC solution for a Public Sector Client
- Functional knowledge in the following ECC areas: General Ledger, Funds Management, Controlling, Project Systems, Travel Management
- Two years’ experience with integration between SAP Financial modules and SuccessFactors
- Experience with supporting integration with Customer Relationship Management, Logistics, Supplier Relationship Management.
- Experience with analysis activities to resolve root causes of issues.
- Experience with the Comprehensive Financial Report (CAFR) IND2
Diverse Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or other protected status. IND2
Job Type : Temporary
Post Date : 07/02/2020