|Published||August 3, 2022|
|Location||Oak Brook, IL|
Responsible for a variety of financial and systems management duties surrounding the planning, analysis and reporting functions. This includes completing month-end actuals processing, monthly forecasts, the annual operating plan/process (AOP), variance analysis, data consolidation, and special projects. Partner with the Division and Center FP&A teams to provide actionable business analytics and fact-based recommendations that will help deliver business results. The Senior Financial Systems Analyst is responsible for acting as a liaison between Finance and IT in implementing, maintaining, and updating the company's financial reporting and planning systems that support the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Management Information Systems required.
- 3+ years of experience in financial analysis, SAP financial system analysis, and/or data management.
- Experience with P&L management.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with ambiguity, change, and a dynamic business environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; enjoys investigating problems and coming up with solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to work in cross-functional teams as well as independent settings.
- Systems and Tools: proficiency in managing and making recommendations for efficiencies with systems and tools.
- BPC, Hyperion Planning, or similar system experience.
- Experience with SAP, or other ERP system (business intelligence).