|Published||August 1, 2018|
The SAP Financial Functional Consultant will have responsibility for implementing business solutions and providing support for the Global SAP system with focus on FI, CO, AM, IM, and PS modules. Also consult with service delivery personnel on difficult incidents, operational items, and continuous improvement ideas.
Responsibilities may include:
* Provide business solutions and support for the Global SAP system with focus on FI, CO, AM, IM, and PS
* Consult with service delivery personnel on difficult incidents, operational items and continuous improvement ideas
* Serve as the escalation point for the resolution of cross-functional technical integration issues
* Support cross-module impact analysis and technical design/integration activities
* Assist in support of other financial modules (e.g., Joint Venture Accounting, Special Purpose Ledger).
* Build and maintain relationships with process owners and non-ERP contacts and influence process owners to establish common business practices
* Create functional specifications for development requirements
* Help Desk support
* Maintain support team documentation
* System configuration
* Implementation projects
* Other tasks related to SAP financial modules
* Legally authorized to work in the United States
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Computer Science or other related fields
* 3+ years of SAP configuration experience primarily in the FI, CO, AM, IM and PS modules
* 3+ years of Oil & Gas accounting and business experience
* Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of key business processes in the area of FI/CO/AM/IM/PS, as well competencies in process and application design
* Previous experience implementing SAP IS-Oil JVA
* Customer focused and able to effectively communicate with a variety of groups
* Experience working with the business in documenting requirements and translating to system design and competencies in process and application design.
* Ability to translate business requirements into processes, and contribute to the development of how this will be supported in SAP
* Demonstrate success in designing and implementing complex technical and functional solutions, identify gaps, addressing the gaps with solution
* Takes ownership of actions and follows through on commitments by courageously dealing with important problems, holding others accountable, and standing up for what is right
* Builds strong relationships based on trust and seeks opportunities to collaborate across the matrix/organizational boundaries to achieve business goals
* Generates effective solutions based on available information and makes timely decisions that are safe and ethical
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code
when responding to this ad.
GDH Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran's status or any other category protected by law. In addition to federal law requirements, GDH Consulting, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities and/or employees. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, benefits and training.