|Date Posted||September 26, 2021|
Industry/Sector: CM X-Sector
Time Type: Full time
Government Clearance Required: No
Available for Work Sponsorship: Yes
Travel Requirements: Up to 80%
A career in our SAP Finance practice, within SAP Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients maximise the value of their SAP investment with offerings that address sales, finance, supply chain, engineering, and human capital. We provide comprehensive consulting, system integration and implementation services across multiple SAP applications, products and technologies. Simply put, we focus on delivering business led, technology enabled change for our clients including industry specific enterprise resource planning and the latest in mobile, analytics and cloud solutions.
In joining our finance team, you’ll work with our clients to transform their finance function and processes by leveraging SAP applications to enhance their core transaction processing and reporting competencies ultimately strengthening their ability to support management decision making and corporate strategy.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinion from all, including quieter members of the team.
- Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
- Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism.
- Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
- Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trust.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates intimate knowledge and/or proven record of success in consulting, designing, implementing and leading consulting engagements within the SAP Central Finance suite including:
- Demonstrates extensive-level experience in implementing SAP Finance, S/4HANA and Central Finance;
- Demonstrates ability to compare and contrast SAP solutions and help clients identify the capabilities to drive business value;
- Demonstrates ability to execute an SAP financials-focused roadmap projects including delivery estimates and quantifiable value case;
- Demonstrates experience leading SAP transformation programs across process, technology and people enablement;
- Demonstrates extensive-level experience and a proven record of success leading a team in configuration and implementation of Financial Accounting, Managerial Accounting, and Central Finance;
- Demonstrates a proven record of success in designing and redesigning Enterprise Data Model, especially in the context of preparing for a SAP Central Finance implementation;
- Demonstrates extensive abilities and a proven record of success as a team leader of Corporate Finance Processes supported by Central Finance such as central payments, open item management, credit management, and shared services;
- Demonstrates a proven record of success as a team leader driving work to establish business requirements are met;
- Demonstrates proven thorough abilities to utilize effectively written, verbal, and presentation business communication skills when interacting with clients and firm staff and/or management in a professional services business environment, including articulating technical concepts to business stakeholders and driving development efforts with clients;
- Demonstrates proven thorough abilities and success as a team leader by creating a positive environment, monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life quality of team members, providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner, and keeping leadership informed of progress and issues;
- Demonstrates extensive-level experience in SAP Central Finance and S/4HANA with specific focus on SAP Finance/Controlling/Accounting;
- Demonstrates a proven record of experience on how SLT works in multi ERPs source system, mapping through SLT and MDG and defining Central finance future architecture;
- Demonstrates extensive-level experience in SAP S/4HANA with reference to Central Finance;
- Demonstrates a proven record of success and eagerness to prototype, value case, and grow the practice in the latest S/4HANA Central Finance use cases;
- Demonstrates proven success as a team leader as the point of contact with customers for troubleshooting, investigating, analyzing, solving software problems, mapping client business requirements, processes and objectives, and developing necessary product modifications to satisfy customers needs;
- Demonstrates proven ability to conduct complex and interactive solutioning workshops; and,
- Demonstrates proven experience utilizing technical and industry knowledge to identify complex client issues and build long-term business relationships with key executives through engagement delivery, as well as networking in professional organizations.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoadvisoryseniormanager.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.