|August 29, 2018
Day to Day job Duties: (what this person will do on a daily/weekly basis)
• Experience in solution design and implementing it in SAP finanace / BPC applications
• Develops innovative solutions and refines processes to improve service delivery.
• Ensures appropriate company policies and procedures are followed.
• Provides technical leadership to team members.
• Develops technical documentation for both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Interfaces with customer and account based teams on projects.
• Interacts with senior leadership and executives regarding projects.
• Utilizes configuration management principles and best practices to effectively support development / support or testing requirements for configuration management systems.
Basic Qualifications: (what are the skills required to this job with minimum years of experience on each)
5+ years in SAP-Financials-Financial Accounting
1) Strong experience SAP Finance (GL, AP, AR, FA etc.)and Controlling (Profit center & Cost center accounting, Product costing and SAP BPC
2) Should have proven credentials in designing the Finance solution for discrete manufacturing industry.
3) Should have strong experience in collecting the requirements and designing an optimum solution in SAP and convince the business owners to adopt it.
4) Should have proven abilities to work with business process owners to define/design/implement the new finance business processes based on the SAP Best Practices. Especially experience in a new SAP implementation where many legacy systems are being retired and few retained.
5) Should have good exposure to integration of FICO module with SD, PP, MM.
6) Should have worked in at least 3 SAP implementation/Rollout or complex integration projects
7) Should have good experience in onsite-offshore model.
8) Should be travel ready - project will include travel to client's plants.
9) Strong written and verbal communication skills - abilities to convince the business users with clear & concise solution options is a key
Travel: Need Locals
Degree: Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent work experience