|Published||May 2, 2022|
|Location||Jersey City, NJ|
SAP Finance Business Systems Analyst - Remote
A firm that does something worthwhile in in this world. A firm that lives its mission to create a sustainable world and eliminate waste through recycling and reuse. A firm that is in a segment that is growing exponentially.
A firm you want to be a part of.
Our client has been a part of the recycling and reuse sector for over 100 years, and is a global leader. They have expanded beyond their traditional business and borders to become a force in the market, encompassing e-waste, metals, curbside programs, and automotive recovery.
Part of their journey is enhancing the information infrastructure to continue to grow their business, and this includes a program to build, implement, and support a global SAP S/4 HANA deployment. This program provides the opportunity for a professional to contribute as an SAP Finance Analyst. They are an inclusive firm and will consider candidates with a visa willing to transfer.
Key responsibilities are what you would expect:
- Lead the interactions with stakeholders to gather and document business and technical requirements
- Lead requirements gathering workshops and create technical documentation and traceability of the business requirements through solution design and delivery
- Be an expert on industry best practices and capabilities of SAP S/4 HANA
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of existing business processes and systems, documenting process models and task analysis, to identify areas for potential process improvement
- Provide cross functional integration oversight across different functional areas in SAP S/4 HANA
- Lead the creation of business Change Requests and present at Change Advisory Board (CAB), Design Authority (DA), Project Portfolio Management (PPM) and other IT governance meetings
- Build and maintain strong business relationships with all stakeholders and designated contacts, to share business system and domain knowledge
- Work closely with Project and Product management teams with the purpose of providing analysis updates, removing task blockers to facilitate business or technical decisions in the company’s best interest
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Certification as an SAP S/4 HANA Finance Configurator
- 8 - 10 years of demonstrated SAP Finance & Controlling design and implementation experience
- 2+ years of experience working with SAP S/4 HANA as a Fi-CO functional consultant in all of the areas listed below.
- Detailed knowledge FI-CO capabilities and configurations in SAP S/4HANA
- Hands-on expertise required in SAP FI and CO with S/4 HANA
- Understand the evolving SAP roadmap for S/4 HANA
- Experience in all of the following areas is required:
- General Ledger
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Revenue Recognition
- Asset Accounting
- Bank integration
- Financial Supply Chain Management
Any exposure to the following areas is desirable:
- Commodity Risk Management
- Production Cost Controlling
- Claims Management
- Financial Planning using SAP Analytics Cloud
- S/4 HANA STE Extensibility
Why this opportunity?
This is a career opportunity in a growth organization doing meaningful, purposeful work. We have helped them hire individuals who report back to us that “I love how sustainability is part of their fabric…” and “This is the first company I’ve been with that really seems to live their mission.”
Benefits, compensation, etc. are very strong.
Intrigued? Respond with resume for immediate consideration.