|Published||September 3, 2023|
We are unable to provide sponsorship for this role
- Minimum of 8 years hands-on experience and extensive knowledge in SAP Finance and Controlling, with at least 3 full implementation cycles (from Blueprint to go-live)
- Must be strong in back-office processes (AR/AP/GL/Local Tax/Banking).
- Heavy experience in configuration and implementation in a large global scale in core SAP
- Able to serve as a functional lead on SAP related projects.
- Excellent understanding of tight integration with other SAP areas such as Supply Chain, Sales & Distribution and Finance
- This functional lead will be responsible for applying business and technical expertise to support, design and implement existing or new or revised business functionality into our global SAP ECC system. This role will lead and support projects across multiple business functions specializing in SAP FI/CO and be accountable for change requests, and production support within the scope of the functional area of the job.
- This role should have the ability to transform and to support advanced business functions and business requirements into design, build and implement systems / technical solutions for the specified functional area. This person will be the key resource to drive continuous improvement and Best Practices on FI/CO modules in support of the company vision, operation strategy and roadmap.
- Main liaison to business functional areas – Partnering with business stakeholders, understand their needs, prioritize efforts, recommend changes / innovations, serving as the Subject Matter Expert
Tagged ***** architect, distribution, implementation, sap finance, supply chain
Let us help you explore new horizons. Just respond via our website , email , or phone . Its confidential. Its easy. These could be a few of the smartest keystrokes youll ever make.